Videos Share your video finds and personal videos. No pRon or NWS videos, please.

silly emo song

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 10:57 PM

silly emo song

these kids **** me off! someone fill me in...... is it cool to be emo? cause i see more of these idiots walking around my neighborhood every day!! in my opinion, any dude wearing girls pants is a f@g.

http://www.filecabi.net/video/be-emo.html
Old 12-09-2005, 01:23 AM

Car Info: POS
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...16809962158212

"death before dying on twisted river thats bleeding" is playing tonight! w00t, ninjas are cool.

I love thier shirts, hehehe.

Last edited by silentbob343; 12-09-2005 at 01:27 AM.
Old 12-09-2005, 07:14 PM

Car Info: Jaguar XJR, VW Corrado, 911 Carrera
What a bunch of homos.
Old 12-09-2005, 07:22 PM

lololololololololol
Old 12-09-2005, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by silentbob343
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...16809962158212

"death before dying on twisted river thats bleeding" is playing tonight! w00t, ninjas are cool.

I love thier shirts, hehehe.

i cant belive i saw the whole thing. lol
Old 12-10-2005, 01:23 PM

Car Info: 09 xt
well, as one who listens to hardcore or death core emo, i'd have to say it is a genre of music as diverse as say "rock" music is. i would never dress like these freaks nor act like them. most emo music is pretty gay, and it's sad to think that these kids would rather die than live in a world with more technology than when i grew up. I love the music and lyrics sans the look. looking, dressing and acting like that makes me laugh, but people are people i guess. Blame mtv on music trends, they made punk cool, now emo......some people cannot decide for themselves on what music to listen to, that's what the radio and tv (mass media) is for.
Old 12-10-2005, 02:53 PM

Car Info: 05 Aspen White STI
Unhappy

"any dude wearing girls pants is a f@g."

i actucually wear girl pants and im not "emo". i dont wear them skin tight. i mean im a skinny guy...6'1 and 135 ok...so i mean those are the only jeans i fit into..i think to generalize all ppl that wear that is ignorant. I agree the emo scene is pretty retarded but u have to keep an open mind. One of my best friends dressed like that and i never consider him a f@g i mean he had two kids whom he loved. He would always tell me he would just like to express himself. I mean if you consider everyone who dresses like this...your just as bad as a racist. He was a dear friend to me and we grew up together. i mean im sure ppl look at me weird i mean i have gauges. but who here dosent have one thing they like to be different. i diddnt get them to be "cool". i got them b/c i liked them. I just ask for yall to keep an open mind. Just because they arent like you.
Old 12-10-2005, 03:41 PM
Troll

Car Info: XRW MSP 4002
All people who have guages are f@gs.
Old 12-10-2005, 09:53 PM

Talking

Originally Posted by STIdrifting
"any dude wearing girls pants is a f@g."

i actucually wear girl pants and im not "emo". i dont wear them skin tight. i mean im a skinny guy...6'1 and 135 ok...so i mean those are the only jeans i fit into..i think to generalize all ppl that wear that is ignorant. I agree the emo scene is pretty retarded but u have to keep an open mind. One of my best friends dressed like that and i never consider him a f@g i mean he had two kids whom he loved. He would always tell me he would just like to express himself. I mean if you consider everyone who dresses like this...your just as bad as a racist. He was a dear friend to me and we grew up together. i mean im sure ppl look at me weird i mean i have gauges. but who here dosent have one thing they like to be different. i diddnt get them to be "cool". i got them b/c i liked them. I just ask for yall to keep an open mind. Just because they arent like you.
ok i agree, that comment i made was a bit harsh. i dont think its individuality anymore, its more of a fad than being different. some of the kids i see around used to do the hip hop thing and now they are dyeing their hair black and wearing super tight pants they are always feeling bad for themselves. ok, what im trying to say is that trendies suck.
Old 12-10-2005, 10:21 PM

Car Info: 05 Aspen White STI
Originally Posted by bluewrx82
ok, what im trying to say is that trendies suck.
AMEN! i hate the ppl who jus do it for attention.
Old 12-12-2005, 12:39 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2002 wrx wagon and 2002 suzuki sv650
I just went to a My Chemical Romance concert and there were a ton of emo kids there. It was a decent concert but the band Thrice I wanted to see opening for mcr decided not to come. anyways I think its great for people to be different but every kid at that show was dressed like that. Its not original. And the kids were all a$$ holes. One guy punched my girlfriend and took her shoes. WTF is that. If emo kids dont like to be treated bad then why are they stealing peoples shoes and punching girls. I wish I was around my girlfriend to see this happen but I had just lost her in the crowd. I would love to have seen that kid but it was really dark ofcourse.
Old 12-12-2005, 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by 808subaru
well, as one who listens to hardcore or death core emo, i'd have to say it is a genre of music as diverse as say "rock" music is. i would never dress like these freaks nor act like them. most emo music is pretty gay, and it's sad to think that these kids would rather die than live in a world with more technology than when i grew up. I love the music and lyrics sans the look. looking, dressing and acting like that makes me laugh, but people are people i guess. Blame mtv on music trends, they made punk cool, now emo......some people cannot decide for themselves on what music to listen to, that's what the radio and tv (mass media) is for.
then you should know none of that **** is real emo

see Sunny Day Real Estate and Waxwing for real emo, and notice their lack of girls pants, died black hair, and blood splattered everything

There's never an excuse for wearing girls pants, unless you lack a *****.