Videos Share your video finds and personal videos. No pRon or NWS videos, please.

sacramento raceway - Wednesday Night Drags 3-30-05

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2005, 02:42 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Cool vid, I especially liked the multi colored integra. Good job guys !
Old 04-01-2005, 02:52 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Originally Posted by VIBEELEVEN
Cool vid, I especially liked the multi colored integra. Good job guys !
Man, that car was fast. He stomped my *** in my first run. I got a **** poor launch, but he would have beat me anyway. He ran 13.6 or lower all nigth.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:59 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Yeah it defenitely seemed like you guys improved as the night progressed. It looked like the launches got alot better, whose blue sti?
Old 04-01-2005, 03:20 PM

Car Info: SOLD 05 RS - 35PSI -- In My Tires
Originally Posted by ericdared81
What color and type of WRX do you have.
My type of wrx is an RS , Crystal Gray Metallic.
Old 04-01-2005, 03:21 PM
Dirty Redhead

Car Info: 05 WRX Wagon (Crystal Gray)
Originally Posted by ******3k
My type of wrx is an RS , Crystal Gray Metallic.
Nice I have the same color on my wagon. I'll be in and out of chico now that I live in colusa.
Old 04-01-2005, 07:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: this required information?
couldnt see the times cars were making, haha. I got to make it out there one of these nights. Maybe some other bay area people will go.
Old 04-01-2005, 07:35 PM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
the blue STi is Nick aka. gilmore25. hes gonna give me some tips on launchin at the track the nest time i see him, cause this car has way more than a 13.53 in it, i just couldnt do better than a 2.08 60ft. launching at the track is way different from launching on the street.
Old 04-01-2005, 08:02 PM

Car Info: 2005 SRR WRX
Originally Posted by sonicsuby
1. Don't troll threads. I reviewed your posts and found you troll quite regularly. Please don't do it.

2. Don't derail threads. You trolled, then tried to derail the thread by making nonsensical posts.

If you continue derailing and trolling this thread, I will continue to move your posts in to the dumpstered thread that I created. So just please stop. There's no reason to rude on the forums, and your comments were uncalled for.
WTF was that about? Some people.....

As hard as it is to admit it there really were some fast Hondas out there. Most of them looked like crap but after they rattled themselves of the line took off like a banchee.

I loved hearing the boxer exhaust note compared to the hondas, nissans and toyotas. I would hear people laugh and snicker when one of the hondas would take off and then fall silent when a subaru launched.

Originally Posted by blue blurr
couldnt see the times cars were making, haha. I got to make it out there one of these nights. Maybe some other bay area people will go.
Hey I think I was much better towards the end of the night, at first i was shaking all over the place, although is was pretty damn cold just standing around all night so some of the movement can be attributed to me shivering

Originally Posted by BlackVenom96
the blue STi is Nick aka. gilmore25. hes gonna give me some tips on launchin at the track the nest time i see him, cause this car has way more than a 13.53 in it, i just couldnt do better than a 2.08 60ft. launching at the track is way different from launching on the street.
Can you explain more how different it is? I understand there must be more grip at the track but can you elaborate on that?

Last edited by Killian Maynard; 04-01-2005 at 08:07 PM.
Old 04-01-2005, 08:39 PM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI
Originally Posted by Killian Maynard
WTF was that about? Some people.....

As hard as it is to admit it there really were some fast Hondas out there. Most of them looked like crap but after they rattled themselves of the line took off like a banchee.

I loved hearing the boxer exhaust note compared to the hondas, nissans and toyotas. I would hear people laugh and snicker when one of the hondas would take off and then fall silent when a subaru launched.

Hey I think I was much better towards the end of the night, at first i was shaking all over the place, although is was pretty damn cold just standing around all night so some of the movement can be attributed to me shivering

Can you explain more how different it is? I understand there must be more grip at the track but can you elaborate on that?
on the street i can just drop the clutch out and the left front tire will spin which keeps me from bogging (kinda weird i know). at the track i couldnt get anything to spin even dropping it from 6k, which caused me to bog BAD every time i would launch like i do on the streets. so i have to practice my clutch slippage cause that seems the only way to GIT ER DONE!
Old 04-03-2005, 02:40 PM

Car Info: 2007 STI
when is the next time you are going to do this. i got an 04 wrx non sti runnin a 13.52 with a 1.82 60 foot. note i only have header, up-pipe, and turbo back. wooowoooooo but i would like to get a vid hosted so post when going up next.

Gil
Old 04-03-2005, 08:25 PM

Car Info: Big Thanks Jeremy@CrucialRacing and Ed@EQ-Tuning
Originally Posted by gilmore25
Thanks for hosting I was able to show the Wife my 13.0 runs.

good job mann... its me sean remember the black sti that ran 13.2 stock.. i let u borrow one of my helmet.. good **** bro.. im goin back to the track this april 6 if not maybe april 13.. but yea nice runs.. its ur car still stock?
Old 04-04-2005, 08:02 AM

Car Info: 2005 SRR WRX
Not sure when I'm going out again. If I do I will want to track my own car so no footage then, however I am trying to hold off since I dont have my gauges in yet.....aaahh dilema....what to do....brain hurts....drag......wait...aaahh....

Those that are interested in being filmed at the track, just post in the stickied wed night track thread. Depending on the turnout we should be able to organize something. If I cant film I can host for someone else who wants to film, no problems there.
Old 04-05-2005, 07:03 AM

Car Info: 2007 STI
Sweet
Old 04-05-2005, 07:12 AM

Car Info: 05 LegacyGT,06 Black STI Will be home Soon
Hey what's up man, I have a turboback and good tune. It my fault the car isn't into the 12's

Originally Posted by downsti
good job mann... its me sean remember the black sti that ran 13.2 stock.. i let u borrow one of my helmet.. good **** bro.. im goin back to the track this april 6 if not maybe april 13.. but yea nice runs.. its ur car still stock?