Videos Share your video finds and personal videos. No pRon or NWS videos, please.

i saw this a bit back on tv.. but damn... what a dick cop

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006 | 10:18 PM

Car Info: 2005 Subaru WRX STi
Originally Posted by SnoHumper
the cops job is to protect and serve. getting street racers off the road is part of their job description.

the part he said about people leaving the parking lot because they are nervous or whatever is true.

go to a freakin track to drag race. that way the f*ckers dont run when they lose and owe u money and u can actually get ur times.
I don't think the dispute was between whether it's right to stop street racers. I think it was their attitudes being disputed.

As for people leaving parking lots when they're nervous, I totally disagree. That's not always the case. I'm 31 years old and I've run into people in parking lots before that are nearly my same age. It turns out they were just shopping or whatever.

Since I'm a pretty social person, I'll stop and just start chatting with someone that has a nice car. Hell, it could turn into some huge conversation where we're just sitting there in a parking lot with our hoods up checking out each others' cars and chatting. Along comes the dibble to make his presence known, and neither party feels like sitting around while some cop tries to babysit you and intimidate you with their "presence." When a cop decides he/she's going to make his/her "presence" known, they're always up to no good.....kinda like if you threw a party and Steve-O showed up at your door......
Old 02-16-2006 | 10:45 PM

Car Info: sc300
it is VERY suspicious if you leave just because a cop shows up. if im not doing anything wrong and there is a cop i will keep my eye on him just out of "oh **** its a cop" instinct but i wont leave just because hes there.

not tryin to start an argument here but usually when people leave at the sight of a cop they have something to hide. that is just my opinion take it or leave it.
Old 02-16-2006 | 10:58 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx
yea... but u can't say they don't get a kick out of rushing a bunch of street racers out of a parking lot.... i'm sure the feeling is on par with putting the fear of god into them kids and kids alike....
Old 02-16-2006 | 11:06 PM

their job is to make the street racers stop endangering people. all they can really do is scare them away from spot to spot until they start racing. whatever im done with this thread haha.. nice vid tho those guys didnt seem too angry bout getting hassled.
Old 02-16-2006 | 11:44 PM

it is VERY suspicious if you leave just because a cop shows up. if im not doing anything wrong and there is a cop i will keep my eye on him just out of "oh **** its a cop" instinct but i wont leave just because hes there.

not tryin to start an argument here but usually when people leave at the sight of a cop they have something to hide. that is just my opinion take it or leave it.

I'm not saying that I go running for my car when I see a cop. I'm just saying that NOBODY is EVER happy with their presence.
Old 02-17-2006 | 01:11 AM

im pretty sure my buddy was happy when he was kidnapped at gunpoint when the cops rolled through. thats a long story tho. =P
Old 02-17-2006 | 02:24 AM

im pretty sure my buddy was happy when he was kidnapped at gunpoint when the cops rolled through. thats a long story tho. =P
Well, that's an extenuating circumstance.
Old 02-28-2006 | 12:32 AM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza RS coupe
Originally Posted by '05 STi
I'm not saying that I go running for my car when I see a cop. I'm just saying that NOBODY is EVER happy with their presence.
somes cops are cool dude. like my cousin... mostly county sherrif cops are cool as well. I mean unless you do something stupid they wont bother you. CHP (Calif Highway patrols) on the other hand, are *******s IMO... alot of them are reckless drivers them selves... I almost got hit by one as he sped up 90 miles one a carpool lane and into where I was... similar thing happened to my girl... and another friend of mine got pulled over for having a modified exhaust.

by the way... anybody here has the "Sticker" for the intakes and all that, saying that its legal??? can any body show me one... coz I know mine doesnt have it...