Videos Share your video finds and personal videos. No pRon or NWS videos, please.

i saw this a bit back on tv.. but damn... what a dick cop

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 10:35 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx
i saw this a bit back on tv.. but damn... what a dick cop

yeah... street racing isn't the best thing to do.... but this is a ***in dick cop... i hate people that talk like that
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/7...9266465B57.htm
Old 02-11-2006, 10:49 PM

another vid...
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/D...9BEA2A5D90.htm
stupid looking... but i bet it can rip ur ***** off
Old 02-11-2006, 10:53 PM

Car Info: 1984 mustang svo
"technically its spearmint, not blue" hahaha!!!!!
________
Recall Avandia

Last edited by svo+wrx; 04-14-2011 at 09:24 PM.
Old 02-12-2006, 12:12 AM

Car Info: 2001 Impreza 2.2L
That Mustang that got ripped in half got owned.

As well as the Integra that got split into 3 pieces.
Old 02-12-2006, 09:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 Impreza RS
Originally Posted by RU-X
yeah... street racing isn't the best thing to do.... but this is a ***in dick cop... i hate people that talk like that
How do you figure? They seemed pretty cool about it all. I have been around some that would have really cracked them hard.
Old 02-12-2006, 11:59 PM

just that cocky kind of tone... argg... kinda like... i can do anything cuz i'm a cop kind of tone
Old 02-13-2006, 08:34 AM

Car Info: 2005 Subaru WRX STi
Why's the cop a dick? Because he does his job? He's right. When you make a choice to street race you're putting your life on the line. You have no right to make that decision for an innocent person. If cops break up a street race, GOOD. It'll make the roads safer places for innocent people such as my family and myself.

I don't like cops any more than the next guy. In fact, I can't stand their typical arrogant pig attitudes, but there's no arguing that the guy's right.

He makes that comment about "making their presence known" and if people are up to something they'll leave. Bull. Nobody wants to be harassed by some pig, regardless if you're just sitting in the Dairy Queen parking lot with your "car buddies" and your girlfriend chillin' with ice cream cones, or whether you're setting up a street race.

I'm going to be 32 years old next month. From time to time I meet up with my "car buddies," who are either nearly the same age as I am or older, and we'll stop by the McD's or somewhere, and just hang out in the parking lot eating our meals. Even though we're not doing anything wrong, or even up to anything, we don't like their presence.

People will say that I have a "teenage mentality" when it comes to cops, especially at my age, but guess what; I base my opinions off of my experiences with them; not someone else's.

Cops suck, but unfortunately under some circumstances you do need them (sadly).
Old 02-13-2006, 08:35 AM

another vid...
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/D...9BEA2A5D90.htm
stupid looking... but i bet it can rip ur ***** off
I thought it looked pretty badass. Besides, the only way to make a Honda cool is to drop a blown big block in one.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by '05 STi
Why's the cop a dick? Because he does his job? He's right. When you make a choice to street race you're putting your life on the line. You have no right to make that decision for an innocent person. If cops break up a street race, GOOD. It'll make the roads safer places for innocent people such as my family and myself.

I don't like cops any more than the next guy. In fact, I can't stand their typical arrogant pig attitudes, but there's no arguing that the guy's right.

He makes that comment about "making their presence known" and if people are up to something they'll leave. Bull. Nobody wants to be harassed by some pig, regardless if you're just sitting in the Dairy Queen parking lot with your "car buddies" and your girlfriend chillin' with ice cream cones, or whether you're setting up a street race.

I'm going to be 32 years old next month. From time to time I meet up with my "car buddies," who are either nearly the same age as I am or older, and we'll stop by the McD's or somewhere, and just hang out in the parking lot eating our meals. Even though we're not doing anything wrong, or even up to anything, we don't like their presence.

People will say that I have a "teenage mentality" when it comes to cops, especially at my age, but guess what; I base my opinions off of my experiences with them; not someone else's.

Cops suck, but unfortunately under some circumstances you do need them (sadly).
i'm not saying he isn't doing his job, i'm sure he is doing a great job =D i just don't like that cockyness

(and i'm con to street racing... BOO!!! to street racing)
Old 02-13-2006, 10:07 AM

i'm not saying he isn't doing his job, i'm sure he is doing a great job =D i just don't like that cockyness

(and i'm con to street racing... BOO!!! to street racing)
Agreed!
Old 02-13-2006, 06:46 PM

Car Info: Jaguar XJR, VW Corrado, 911 Carrera
I don't disagree with one word with the cop said. If a cop just shows at up at a parking lot, who cares?Even if you do or not have anything to hide than f**k em'. If they ask you to leave just leave, if they "make their presence known" then make an intelligent judgement that maybe you shouldnit street race that night and take it easy. If your honest and respectful cops will give you a break almost all the time. If your punk *** arrogant kid they'll throw the book at you. That is just what my personal excperience has been and that is my attitude about the whole topic.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by 1sicwrx
I don't disagree with one word with the cop said. If a cop just shows at up at a parking lot, who cares?Even if you do or not have anything to hide than f**k em'. If they ask you to leave just leave, if they "make their presence known" then make an intelligent judgement that maybe you shouldnit street race that night and take it easy. If your honest and respectful cops will give you a break almost all the time. If your punk *** arrogant kid they'll throw the book at you. That is just what my personal excperience has been and that is my attitude about the whole topic.
I've never been anything but courteous to cops, yet still get hit with their typical arrogant pig attitudes. It's not like I'm asking them to let me out of a ticket either. All I expect is the same respect in return. They can hand out tickets without being dicks about it. F*ck'em.

The reputation and stereotypes that they have are the ones they've made for themselves. Nobody just woke up one day and said, "Cops are dicks."
Old 02-13-2006, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by '05 STi
I've never been anything but courteous to cops, yet still get hit with their typical arrogant pig attitudes. It's not like I'm asking them to let me out of a ticket either. All I expect is the same respect in return. They can hand out tickets without being dicks about it. F*ck'em.

The reputation and stereotypes that they have are the ones they've made for themselves. Nobody just woke up one day and said, "Cops are dicks."
As a teenager ive been given the typical rude cop attitude and some cops have been really nice, especially to my freinds who do stupid things...but u have to understand people arent always nice to them and sometimes want to kill them. They always have to be on alert and defensive, doesnt mean when ur being nice they should straight reem on u!
Old 02-13-2006, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by nisa wrx
As a teenager ive been given the typical rude cop attitude and some cops have been really nice, especially to my freinds who do stupid things...but u have to understand people arent always nice to them and sometimes want to kill them. They always have to be on alert and defensive, doesnt mean when ur being nice they should straight reem on u!
My point exactly. Great post!
Old 02-15-2006, 10:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 Impreza RS
I can only speak for myself but if some little dirt bag gives me attitude then yeah he is going to get it back, if he is cool about everything then he will be treated the same way. Alot of the kids I deal with think the world owes them something and maybe it does, a good swift kick in the ***, but they seem to have this attitude until you crack down on them then I am the bad guy, yeah I made you break the law or act like an ***. All those kids at the street race were wrong either racing or unlawfull assembly just take what you have coming be a man and accept it.

Quick Reply: i saw this a bit back on tv.. but damn... what a dick cop