Some NEW Products...and some OLD ones!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2004, 05:17 PM

Car Info: WR Blue WRX
Cool Some NEW Products...and some OLD ones!!

Hey all!! I just got in a shipment of GT Spec products and wanted to pass on some of the great savings to you all!!

Now we can get into a lot more of the "Flash" aspect and get your car blinging!!

To place an order, send funds through PayPal to autransam@earthlink.net and I will take care of the rest!!

I will price match when I can so don't buy from the others when you can buy from the one with the best service around!!

Now to the NEW stuff....

GT Spec Clear Side Markers

Price - $35 shipped!!

GT Spec WRC Style Headlights
These WRC style headlights from GT Spec are a direct replacement for the stock units with a more agressive look. Uses an H7 bulb for both high and low beams. 3 way adjustable. Includes a plug-and-play wiring harness for easy installation. Fits perfectly into the stock mounting holes. Constructed of high quality ABS plastic and ready to paint.

Price - $200 shipped!!

GT Spec CF STi Replica Front Lip

Price - $425 shipped!!

GT Spec Fiberglass STi Replica Front Lip

Price - $195 shipped!!

GT Spec Syms Style Fiberglass Replica Front Lip

Price - $245 shipped!!

GT Spec Type S ABS Grill

Price - $125 shipped!!

More to come soon.....

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance

Last edited by Flash N Dash; 06-16-2004 at 01:41 PM.
Old 02-11-2004, 05:54 PM

Suspension Items...

GT Spec STi Replica Front Strut Bar
This GT SPEC front Strut bar for the 2002 Impreza is designed to fit perfectly without modification. Includes pink braces and follows the design of the STi unit, at half the price. Needless to say, this is NOT an STi part. Sedan Only.

Price - $95 shipped!!

GT Spec Hollow Front Strut Bar
This front strut from GT Spec features a hollow internal struture for light weight and rigid support. Clears the A/C hoses with perfect fitment, no modifications are necessary with the stock top mount. Sedan Only.

Price - $135 shipped!!

GT Spec Titanium Rear Strut Bar
GT Spec's new rear strut bar is crafted from space age titanium, combines superb durability and light weight to enhance your vehicle's chassis integrity and give you a show car look. Sedan Only.

Price - $415 shipped!!

GT Spec Hollow Rear Strut Bar
This GT Spec strut bar features a hollow internal struture for lighter weight. The actual bar is constructed from alumimum and features a high polish finish. Sedan only.

Price - $135 shipped!!

GT Spec CF Rear Strut Bar
GT Spec's carbon fiber is done is created by a dry carbon process instead of being hand-laid. This ensures perfect carbon layout. This is the perfect bar to pick if you are searching for light weight bar and carbon look. Sedan only.

Price - $235 shipped!!

GT Spec Round Shaft Rear Strut Bar
The strut bar come with hallow internal struture for stronger support. The actual bar is make of alumimum with high polish finish. Sedan only.

Price - $145 shipped!!

GT Spec Hollow Rear Strut Bar - WAGON
This GT Spec strut bar features a hollow internal struture for lighter weight. The shaft has double internal walls for maximum rigidity. The actual bar is constructed from alumimum and features a high polish finish.Wagon only.

Price - $135 shipped!!

GT Spec 4 point Front Ladder Bar
This four point undercarriage brace reinforcing the connection between the control arms and chassis, improves road handling and structural integrity. This brace is comparable to the Cusco version II underbrace for a lot less.

Price - $155 shipped

Last edited by Flash N Dash; 02-11-2004 at 10:26 PM.
Old 02-11-2004, 06:05 PM

One More Item...

GT Spec Headers for GDA
This is a 4 into 1 GT-SPEC stainless steel header. No bending or frame modifications are necessary for fitment. Dyno proven 25 horsepower/35 lb-ft of torque gain. includes a detachable up pipe. Fully stainless steel backed with GT-SPEC's 2 year warranty. Includes all gaskets.

Price - $595 shipped!!

That is it for now....more to come later....

Let me know if you would like any of the above!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance

Last edited by Flash N Dash; 02-11-2004 at 10:44 PM.
Old 02-11-2004, 06:08 PM

Now Old Stuff...

If anyone is wanting a quote on any TurboXS products then please email, PM, or post and I will get you one!!

Anything from...

TXS UTEC
TXS Turbo Back w/racepipe or catpipe
TXS Turbo Back RFL-Ti w/racepipe or catpipe
TXS Tuner
TXS Uppipe
TXS Staged Packages

And anything in between that I may have forgotten....

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 02-11-2004, 07:39 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '03 WRX Sedan
How about a quote on a TXS HPMBC since I can't afford a UTEC and I hear a lot of people like this. What are your thoughts on that piece Brian?? Thanks man.

-Mike
Old 02-11-2004, 08:18 PM

InfamousDX - Mike, Hey bud! Yeah the HPBC would run $130 shipped.

It is a pretty inexpensive way to control your boost. It holds the boost level pretty true and it is quick and easy to install....and simple to use.

Myself I have the Blitz SBC-id Boost controller but that is a little pricey but I like Electronic stuff better personally.

Let me know what you think!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 02-11-2004, 09:58 PM

Can I get more info on the clear side markers? Are these plug and play, or is some splicing of wires required? Also, does it come with an amber bulb? Finally, how is the fitment? Any gaps to speak of? I really have to know answers to all of this. I've done extensive research on clear markers that other vendors sell, and the majority of people complain of poor quality, poor fitment, and the pain in the **** of installing it. Let me know.
Thanks
Old 02-11-2004, 10:49 PM

hiwrx - Hey there! On the Clear Side Markers they require some splicing is required. They don't come with an amber bulb. And the Pic of them above is what it will look like once it is installed. Fitment is like the factory ones...have them on mine and didn't have any trouble!

I hope this helps answer some of your questions!

Let me know what you think!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 02-12-2004, 06:00 PM

Oh and just a note before the question comes up....the body parts are not painted but come ready to paint and having them painted by us is not an option....sorry.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 02-16-2004, 11:03 AM

SPEC Clutches

Got a few NEW Items that I wanted to add to the list of great products!!

SPEC Clutches

Stage 1 Kit - This Clutch Kit from SPEC is capable of holding 410 lb-ft of torque! Includes high clamp pressure plate, steel-backed woven organic disk, bearings and tool. A great, affordable upgrade for any WRX.

Price - $390 shipped!

Stage 2 Kit - This Clutch Kit from SPEC is capable of holding 470 lb-ft of torque!Includes high clamp pressure plate, segmented chatter-free Kevlar disc, bearings and tool.

Price - $445 shipped!

Stage 3 Kit - This Clutch Kit from SPEC is capable of holding 530 lb-ft of torque! Includes high-clamp pressure plate, 3-piece disc with carbon or ceramic material, bearings and a tool. Sharp but smooth engagement with light pedal. Great Street/Strip Clutch.

Price - $455 shipped!

Stage 4 Kit - This Clutch Kit from SPEC is capable of holding 530 lb-ft of torque! Includes high-clamp pressure plate, 2-piece rigid disc, bearings and a tool. For serious road racing and drag racing.

Price - $460 shipped!

Stage 5 Kit - This Clutch Kit from SPEC is capable of holding 680 lb-ft of torque! Includes high-clamp load pressure plate, iron disc, bearings and a tool.

Price - $570 shipped!

SPEC Aluminum Flywheel
"SPEC billet aluminum flywheels are also CNC machined and exceed SFI standards for high stress racing applications. These units are recommended for highly modified street or racing vehicles, and for mildly modified street cars that can benefit from reduced rotating mass without the loss of daily drivability.
Consult a SPEC technical assistant for recommendations on your specific needs. The body of the flywheel is made of tempered aluminums, either 6061 T6 or 2024 T3, for ultimate strength and lightest possible weight. The 1/4 inch thick friction plate is a 1050 high carbon alloy, for incredible durability with any friction disc material, even iron. The plates are secured to the body by aerospace fasteners or stainless steel rivets, depending on the application. These fasteners were chosen because of their exceptional strength and corrosion resistance. The ring gears are pressed on and secured with grade 10 fasteners. They gear
is also heat treated for longevity. They are effective, durable and almost too pretty to install!!"

Price - $385 shipped!

To place an order, send funds through PayPal to autransam@earthlink.net and I will take care of the rest!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 02-16-2004, 11:24 AM

ACT Clutches

Here are some OLD products but they go with the theme!

ACT Clutches

ACT Street Clutch - TOTALLY TOUGH! ACT Heavy Duty Pressure Plates provide increased torque capacity, durability, and extended clutch life. What makes ACT Pressure Plates the highest standard in the industry? First, ACT manufacturing always begins with new units. ACT Pressure Plates are not rebuilt from worn out parts. Second, pressure is increased the right way. Altering the geometry alone is not enough. Instead, ACT engineers a stronger diaphragm. ACT diaphragms are heat-treated using an exclusive 3-stage process and the release bearing contact area is hardened to reduce wear. Third, ACT designs the pressure and release travel of the unit to be in the optimum working range. Finally, ACT assures consistency and precision by using proven assembly procedures. Every unit ACT produces is accurately balanced and tested. No quesswork, no hype, only proven engineering and calculated results for every ACT Heavy Duty and Xtreme Pressure Plate. Torque Capacity: 411 lb-ft. Pressure Increase: 32% Over Stock. Weight: 17lbs.

Price - $535 shipped!

ACT 4 Puck Clutch - Torque Capacity: 527 lb-ft. Pressure Increase: 32% Over Stock. Weight: 16 lbs. Includes disc, pressure plate, bearings, and alignment tool. HARSH ENGANGEMENT, NOT RECCOMENDED FOR STREET USE!

Price - $480 shipped!

ACT 6 Puck Clutch - Torque Capacity: 527 lb-ft. Pressure Increase: 32% Over Stock. Weight: 16 lbs. Includes disc, pressure plate, bearings, and alignment tool. HARSH ENGANGEMENT, NOT RECCOMENDED FOR STREET USE!

Price - $495 shipped!

ACT XACT ProLite Flywheel - "Most stock flywheels are heavy cast iron and are designed for optimum drivability by stroring some of the engine's power in the form of inertia. Light flywheels provide significantly improved engine response and acceleration by compromising drivability. Many aftermarket flywheels are too light, fragile and expensive. ACT offers exactly what performance enthusiasts need:
All the benefits of a lightweight flywheel, a choice of weights and affordable pricing. Lightest Flywheel ACT offers, Preferred for road racing or low inertia, Quick throttle response and acceleration, Reduced drivability, Premium quality, Forged Chrome-Moly Steel CNC Machined to exact tolerances, Precision balanced
Induction hardened integral ring gear, Stronger than cast iron, billet steel or aluminum. Durable and thick enough to be resurfaced. Certified SFI Specification 1.1 - Legal for racing
Weighs only 9.6 lbs."

Price - $299 shipped!

ACT XACT StreetLite Flywheel - Considerable lighter than stock, Improved throttle response and acceleration, Preferred for street and drag racing, Most durable flywheel available, Better drivability than ProLite Flywheel. Weighs 13.9 lbs.

Price - $259 shipped!

That is it for now...

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance

Last edited by Flash N Dash; 06-14-2004 at 08:41 PM.
Old 03-04-2004, 09:42 AM

A Few New things to add to the list....

NEW GREDDY FRONT LIPS FOR OLD AND NEW WRX/STI!!!!!!!!

02-03 WRX Greddy Front Lip - $190 shipped in US!

02-03 WRX Greddy Front Lip - $290 shipped to Hawaii!

04 WRX/STi Greddy Front Lip - $260 shipped in US!

04 WRX/STi Greddy Front Lip - $360 shipped to Hawaii!

They come non-painted.

To place an order, send funds through PayPal to autransam@earthlink.net and I will take care of the rest!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance
Old 03-06-2004, 10:41 PM

01-2.5RS - I will see what I can find for your car and see if GT Spec offers one for you. I know that Borla has a header that I can get for you if you are interested!

Here is a NEW Item for offer!

GT Spec Carbon Fiber Radiator Splitter - $130 shipped!

Thanks,
Brian

Flash N Dash Performance

Last edited by Flash N Dash; 03-14-2004 at 11:35 PM.

Quick Reply: Some NEW Products...and some OLD ones!!