Car Info: 2002 mbp 2.5 Rs
will this fit on a 02 2.5 rs
Old 03-19-2003, 05:31 AM

Car Info: 2002 mbp 2.5 Rs
can i see some pics and prices
Old 03-27-2003, 07:37 AM

Car Info: 2013 STI HB-SWP
ok, this new to me.

Can someone inform me, on what this does. just lil basic information on this please.

and can u check if it will fit the legacy, stock? i really dont know what it is, but someone please inform me, thank you.
Old 03-28-2003, 10:16 PM

Car Info: 02-04R-STi PPG's FP-Green 391whp
ur R. tech cat ??

ok I just installed a random-tech cat on my 02 RS let me tell U ....it is a work of art, along with a Borla Exhaust headder and a Greddy EVO cat back ( sounds killer ) lots of Hp. gain and dropped in Rpm by a major amount

Ok here is the deal on the Cat......the Suby has a wicked evil bad exhaust system VERY RESTRICTIVE stock that is....lots of resinators and pre cat crap to slow our flow and rob HP also it is a bit small in diamiter and heavy for stock. The R. Tech cat hasa very small ceramic core and is high flow ( but still will pass all emmishion ) comes with double O2 bung also nice .
Anyway the more flow U get out the more HP U get to the ground......Ur engine can only move so much air according to its piping in and out......think of Ur engine like one big pipe with an air pump in the middle of it......if U got an intake with a no flow exhaust, well that aint doin no good, and vice-versia.... big flow exhaust and no flow goin into the engine. Now just keep in mind a non turbo enging needs some back presure , so too big goin out = loss of HP

typed at mach 3 so forgive the spellin
Old 03-29-2003, 11:30 PM

forgive me again...

Nino...

this fit a 00 GT? this go well with a stromung single tip, cat back exhaust? and borla header? and midpipe

this something ud do, afer u get all these items in place? thak you.
Old 03-30-2003, 08:29 PM

Car Info: 02-04R-STi PPG's FP-Green 391whp
Well MPREZME.....I got a RS...not a REX but it fit my BORLA headder fine the R-Tech flange is bigger than the Borla but the gaskeks are for the small Borla flange.....no leeks .....no problems sofar.....500miles on it for now

This will also fit the factory flange off the factory headder......not sure on the length, but its close

Last edited by dangerousatom; 03-30-2003 at 08:32 PM.
Old 04-01-2003, 06:11 AM

ok...does this replace like the header? or can u have the aftermarket header, randon cat? or is it just one or the other? thank you.

Quick Reply: Random Tech Cats for 2.5RS SALE!!