Used Aftermarket Car Parts For Sale Only second hand aftermarket car parts can be listed here by private parties only!

Vredestein Ultrac Tires AND/OR Legacy GT 17" Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 04:52 PM

Car Info: 2001 RS 2.5
Vredestein Ultrac Tires AND/OR Legacy GT 17" Wheels

I just bought a used '05 Legacy GT Wagon, when the dealer bought it at auction, they had just put a new set of 17" Super High Performance Vredestein Ultrac Tires on it. It took some reasearch to find out what these tries were. It turns out they're Europes most popular high performance tire...

Anyway, I don't want them. They're Summer tires, and where I live, and with my budget I can only afford 1 set of all-seasons. Would anyone be interested in buying them? I think they're pretty hard to find, there is a set on ebay going for $660, I guess I would ask $600 for these OBO.

They are currently mounted on the stock wheels which I am planning on selling as well. If someone were interested I'd sell the wheels and tires for around $1000. The wheels have a bit of curb rash but are in great shape.

PM if interested

MAIN FEATURES: The Vredestein tires are designed in Europe where high performance cars must handle the challenges of the high speed Autobahn. They are speed rated at "Y" for up to 186 MPH! The exciting European design gives the tire an incredible look. Please see the pictures below of the GREAT TREAD PATTERN! This is the ultimate tire for the higher end of the market. The Ultrac is blessed with many high-tech features. The unique design results in a wider than average tire in this size group putting even more rubber on the road. The look and feel is PURE MUSCLE! The UTQG Rating: 280/AA/A.
Old 05-20-2006, 11:09 PM

Car Info: 97 Brighton "The Mighty B"
Do you still have these? Email me directly, as I'm not here much. I'm looking for rims and tires.