Used Aftermarket Car Parts For Sale Only second hand aftermarket car parts can be listed here by private parties only!

PSM Aero Mud Guards (2004+), 04/'05 GReddy Lip, Subaru CF Dash Kit, & JDM Fog Covers

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2005, 09:24 PM

Car Info: '08 FSXT (Aspen White)
PSM Aero Mud Guards (2004+), 04/'05 GReddy Lip, Subaru CF Dash Kit, & JDM Fog Covers

I have the following parts for sale off of my 2004 STi. I'm looking to sell all of these items by next Wednesday (12/14/05), as I will be out of town after (so you'll have to wait a month, if not more, before I can ship them again).

1. 2004 JDM Aero Mud Guards (PSM) - This is the complete front/rear kit, including mounting hardware. Some scratches on the bottom from daily driving, but they are not noticeable once the guards are installed on the car. You'll also need new double-sided tape. They will fit the 2004 WRX, 2004 STi (as long as you have the OEM WRX side skirts for the fronts), and should fit (although I make no guarantees) the 2005 WRX. $250.00

Photos -
Side View
Bottoms Up
Close Up
Installed on the Car

2. Subaru of Australia Fog Light Covers - Clear plastic covers that snap over the JDM fog light lenses. One side has a crack, but it is not really noticeable once it's on the car (since it's high enough up). $15.00

Photo -
Subaru of Australia Fog Light Covers

3. 2004 STi Subaru Carbon Fiber Dash Kit - This is a carbon-patterned kit, not real carbon fiber. Everything is in good condition with no scratches. The kit includes replacement panels for the center vent panel, cup holder, radio panel, all door switches, and side a/c vent trims. The radio panel will only fit the 2004 STi with the semi-automatic a/c system. A clip broke off of one side of the side a/c vent trim ring, but can probably be held in place with a dab of glue. See photos. $100.00

Photo -
Some Panels
Broken Clip

4. GReddy Front Lip Spoiler (painted PSM) - Fits 2004-2005 Impreza. In good overall condition (minor chips/scrapes). Top portion trimmed to make room for my APS front-mount intercooler. Includes mounting hardware, new double-sided tape, and instructions. See photos (scrapes are circled... the other lines are my poor attempt at putting on 3M paint protection film). $150.00 *San Francisco pick-up only*

Photos -
GReddy Lip 1
GReddy Lip 2
Scrape 1
Scrape 2

Everything but the GReddy lip spoiler can be shipped. Prices do not include shipping. Insurance is also extra. I will ship via UPS, and provide a tracking number as soon as payment is received/cleared. I accept Money Orders, Cashier's Checks, and Pay Pal (cash and credit cards). Pay Pal payments must add the 3% Pay Pal fee to the total.

Please PM me for more information.

-Mike-