Used Aftermarket Car Parts For Sale Only second hand aftermarket car parts can be listed here by private parties only!

NC: Vodo MVC and VTA BOV

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2007, 01:33 PM

Car Info: bugeye
NC: Vodo MVC and VTA BOV

http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...t=DSCF1223.jpg
http://s18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...t=DSCF1219.jpg

used for 2000 miles. i decided to go with stock.

manual vodo boost controler. never used. it was given to me & i don't need it.

throw me offers for either.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:20 PM

Car Info: 2004 impreza
THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER ON NASIOC.

SAMMY SCAMMED ME for a 2004 bumper beam. He told me he was going to swap his bugeye 02-03 and update it to a 04-05. The deal was that I ship him the mint bumper beam and that he pays the shipping cost and when he removes the core support from his car that I pay for the shipping. Simple trade. I charged him $35.00 via paypal to ship him the bumper beam and then told him the shipping was $6.00 less and that I would send the additional money when he had the core support ready to ship to me. I then notice about a week after I sent him the bumper beam that he is selling all these 04-05 front end parts including a bumper beam! He claims the parts are not his and that they are his "friends" parts and that it is all a coincidence. I wrote and asked "what's up" and initially he did not write back but then came up with "it's my friends". I told him that he should just pay me for the bumper beam which was being sold for $50.00 minus the $6.00 so he owes me $44.00. He says he has no job or money and that he was going to buy me a new core support for $80.00 from subaru and ship it to me! I said that makes no sense and that I did not trust him and just send me the $44.00 and it is over. If this is the way he operates I would not trust him.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:32 PM

Car Info: 2004 impreza
Hey SCAMMER SAMMY here is a copy and paste for you.Re: swap?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ahh man.. im going to start it in a couple days.. i have an appt to get the spot welds for the core support welded on... on saturday so i guess friday night im going to take off all the old things that i can

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottofast
How are you making out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyswrxsti
yes and i am really satisfied... thanks
Quote:
YOU GOT IT. I CHECKED AFTER I RESPONDED.

Quote:
john,
is there anyway you can run by your postal service today and check on my bumper beam?... it is saying on the sight that when i track and confirm it is still there and they havent shipped it yet... will you check on it and let me know asap? Thanks, Sammy Eddleman II

Quote:
Okay USPS #0306 0320 0001 8891 1732 it came out to be $26.90 (cheaper) and I actually got $33.10 after paypal fee. we can figure the pennies when you are ready to ship me. About $6.00 additional I will send you. John.

QUOTE=sammyswrxsti]well, about a week before i ship out im going to put all the body peices on the car and do the conversion so that way while im gone to recruit training i can have my car painted.. im completely changing the color... so itll belike 3 weeks.. i will do my best to have it shipped before i ship out
Quote:
Sammy got you covered buddy. No worries. It is boxed and will be shipped by about 3;45Pm TODAY. I will send you a tracking number. When do you think you will be able to send me the core support? Just you have a nice box ready to return the favor and I will write back about 530PM. John.

Quote:
i paypal'd you 35..
please ship bumper beam to
Sammy Eddleman II
1300 Myers rd.
Yadkinville nc

Quote:
Sent you a message last night. Send me the shipping cost and I will ship the bumper beam. When you have the core support ready I will send the shipping for that. Basically just swapping parts.

Quote:
so whats the plan?

Quote:
John Leca 3010 D street Philadelphia Pa. 19134.

Quote:
alright man... what type of deal do you want to work out..i know you dont really know me.. so i know you are kinda hesitant about trusting online guys.. but i have an offer.... if youll pay to have the beam shipped to me.. ill ship you the core support when i get done.. along with whatever amount i need of cash i need to send to even it out

Quote:
I got about $35.00 to ship it to you.

Quote:
Alright i was just wandering if youg ot to the ups store or whatnot today... and how much itll cost??.. i heard dhl is alot cheaper...

Quote:
gotta weigh it and measure then we will know. do it this evening and tell you.

Quote:
alright man.. i was just wandeirng if oyu made it to ups yet?

Quote:
I still gotta weigh the piece and shop for shipping quotes. See how it plays tomorrow and get back to you.

Quote:
hey man listen...
i ordered the core today.... is there anyway you would ship me the beam.. and pay shipping... then when i get done ill ship you the core from 02... i mean.. this would make the process easier.. as i am spending all my money to get the parts to get the swap done.. and i dont really have enough to pay for shipping right now.

let me know..

ill help you in return in anyway possible..

Sammy

Quote:
i have a bumper beam for your core support? I am in philly we both pay our own shipping costs. 215 739 1075 or cell is 215 426 5059 John.

[/quote]

sammyswrxsti
View Public Profile
Send a private message to sammyswrxsti
Send email to sammyswrxsti
Find More Posts by sammyswrxsti
Add sammyswrxsti to Your Contacts

Delete this Message
Delete MessageTo delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button.
Delete this Message