Used Aftermarket Car Parts For Sale Only second hand aftermarket car parts can be listed here by private parties only!

Half off Utec, APS top mounted I/C, SSR Competition and Pirelli Zero Nero M&S

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2004, 05:19 PM

Half off Utec, APS top mounted I/C, SSR Competition and Pirelli Zero Nero M&S

Howdy,

First $475 takes utec, First $475 takes APS top mounted intercooler. May lower price a little (but not much) on SSR Competitions 17x7.5 and the Pirelli PZero Nero M&S (225/45-17) tires. The SSR competitions retail for $355 a piece not counting California sales tax from the tirerack. They are silver with a small scuff mark on one wheel where my girlfriend curbed the wheel (honest, it wasn't me). The wheels are ultralight (13lbs) and forged for maximum strength. I will throw in a set of locking tire lugs for free. The tires are Tirerack's #1 rated performance tire for the price. Roughly $650.00 after Cal tax, shipping, mounting and balancing. Comps are 1 year old, tires about two weeks or about 500 miles.

APS top mounted intercooler (Largest Top Mount made for the WRX according to APS) is about a year old maybe less, bought from Auto Innovations in Milpitas Ca. for about $1000.00.

Utec is about a little over a year old (14 months I think) bought from MPJ Performance in Hayward, Ca for again about $1000.00. Utec last used/tuned by Bill of I-speed about 8 months ago, only used/tuned by professionals (not me).

The only catch is I haven't taken this stuff off my car yet, probably tomorrow (Monday, 7/26). I have the receipts someplace, I'll start looking for them as soon as I finish this message

thanks,

Supremo
Old 07-25-2004, 05:38 PM

Got any pics of the TMIC? Send them to novedyarg@hotmail.com if you do please. Thanks!
Old 07-25-2004, 07:35 PM

I'll have pictures of the rims and APS intercooler by tomorrow.

Thanks for the interest,

Bruce
Old 07-26-2004, 05:17 PM

Generic pictures of my Large Top Mounted Intercooler

http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/wrx/my01/tmic.htm

Looks the same as this picture except not as shinny
Old 07-26-2004, 05:18 PM

Howdy,

Yes, I live in Chico. Tomorrow (Tuesday 7/27) I'm having the APS Top Mounted Intercooler and TurboXS Utec professionally removed from the car by my a certified State of California mechanic. We are going to inspect both items to make sure all the parts are there and the items are in good condition so whoever buys either part can just slap it right on their own car.

I don't know what "dibs" are but whoever can make the intercooler for cash transition the easiest and quickest for me here in Chico wins.

Anyway it will be till Wednesday (see above message) before I can hit the road with an independent APS Intercooler and TurboXS Utec.

I also just signed-up for paypal so that may make things easier.

Sorry but I just want to have all my ducks-in-a-row so there will be no problems when I sell both parts.

Supremo
Old 07-26-2004, 06:14 PM

Generic Pics of Utec

Generic Pics of Utec

http://www.turboxs.com/UTEC.htm
Old 07-26-2004, 06:28 PM

Generic Pics of Pirelli PZero Nero M&S and SSR Competition Silver Rims

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tests...eContact_c.html

http://www.tirerack.com/upgrade_gar...02&autoModClar=
Old 07-26-2004, 06:28 PM

Car Info: 2004 Black WRX wagon
sorry. but how much were the rims with tires?! i saw 650... but i might have read it wrong.
thanks.

-jbl
Old 07-26-2004, 09:26 PM

Will the TurboXS RFL BOV fit on this intercooler?
Old 07-26-2004, 09:39 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1995 Impreza L
Will buy intercooler as soon as its off. I'm in Sacramento, and willing to meet you on your terms.
Old 07-26-2004, 11:26 PM

Car Info: 2004 Black WRX wagon
nevermindo. i checked the other post. 1275. lol.
Old 07-26-2004, 11:48 PM

Car Info: 03 Legacy GT Wagon
pm sent....
Old 07-27-2004, 01:14 PM

Howdy,

The APS Top Mounted Intercooler and the TurboXS Utec are officially out of my car. My key conditions for such low prices were that whoever gets the money to me the quickest, causes me the least expense, the least amount of problems and general running-around gets the APS Intercooler and/or TurboXS Utec.

Again, this is why prices are so low and why there are no dibs, I want a motivated buyer.

Now that I have the both units out of the car, my mechanic and I can comfirm that the APS Intercooler and Utec are in great shape and all the parts are there. I hoping to have these units sold and the money in the bank by tomorrow (Wednesday 7-28) night or Thursday at the very latest.

I have not comfirmed the sale of any of this parts yet because the money is not in my hand. Paypal seems to be slower than anticipated since I just set-up the account yesterday. (Sorry my fault) However, first come, first serve is still the order of the day.

To be honest there's a person in Sacramento interested in the APS intercooler. I have not confirmed the sale with this person yet since I don't have the money in my grubby little hands. If someone can meet me closer to Chico than Sacramento the unit/units are yours. I don't mean to be a s*ithead but I'm under the gun timewise myself.

Bruce
Old 07-27-2004, 01:58 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1995 Impreza L
Check your pm's and call me.
Old 07-28-2004, 08:30 AM

Sorry Gentlemen, the APS Top Mounted Intercooler is SOLD.

Quick Reply: Half off Utec, APS top mounted I/C, SSR Competition and Pirelli Zero Nero M&S