Used Aftermarket Car Parts For Sale Only second hand aftermarket car parts can be listed here by private parties only!

FS: Stereo stuff, MBC, stock parts in Chicago(will ship)

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 05:16 PM

Thumbs up FS: Stereo stuff, MBC, stock parts in Chicago(will ship)

Heya, need some extra cash for the holidays, so I figure I will get rid of some stereo stuff laying around.

First up is a set of Diamond Audio D3 series D361i. They are a 6.5" full range speaker, 60 watts RMS/120 Peak, but they are very comfortable runing on 75watts RMS all day long. These were in my car for about six months before I picked up my current set of ARCs. The SQ on these things is fantastic, there *is* a reason why some of the top SQ cars run Diamond speakers. They fit perfectly in the WRX door with a 3/4" space, no hiting the window or anything. I was planing on dumping these into a set of kick pannels, but that project will have to wait. These are perfect for anyone looking to upgrade there current speakers, or anyone just wanting a little more sound in there car. Will even help with the install for locals and toss in some speaker wire, as long as you have a warm place to work Paid 200 for these, would like to see 75, but will take offers.
PENDING SALE

Next up is a Rockford Fosgate Punch HE2 12" dual 4ohm voice coil woofer. Labeld as at 600watts RMS, but honestly should run comfortably at 300-400. Doesnt come with a box, just the sub. Great condition, just a little dusty. Has mabye 3 hours of time on it, mostly has just been siting in my closest for a while.
50obo takes it.

Last is a ARC Audio KAR series 12", I belive it is a 4ohm model, great condition, almost no use on it. Right now its in a box built to wedge against the back of the rear seat in an '02 wagon, but should work for all years. The box was built in a bit of a hurry, is carpeted in black, but looks pretty good. Will sell just the sub for the right price.
Looking for 80obo.

TurboXS Basic MBC, in good shape, works. SOLD

Also selling the full airbox/intake/snorkus assembly off a '02 WRX. The silencer has been hacked, and is in the process of being fiberglassed over and painted. Everything else is in good shape, just a lil dirty. Will even through in the trashed stock air filter comeplte with all the lil dead bugs ! Im not sure if anyone actually needs this, just make an offer.

Cmon people, I know someone wants some sound and bump in there car, help a nasioc'er out for x-mas ^_^

Last edited by MadLarkin; 12-22-2005 at 12:45 PM.
Old 12-22-2005, 12:45 PM

Bump!