Used Aftermarket Car Parts For Sale Only second hand aftermarket car parts can be listed here by private parties only!

fs:socal-aps tgv deletes/xede/randomtech catback

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2005, 12:03 PM

fs:socal-aps tgv deletes/xede/randomtech catback

some things i need to clean out of my garage. shipping not included but other offers definitely entertainted.

aps tumbler valve deletes - "APSWRX-TDI/01 Suits all 2001 model onwards Subaru WRX and non US Spec STI". these are for top feed injectors only. i just bought pe850cc so i can't use these. they are brand new, never used. asking $350 obo. (pending sale 2/9/05)

vishnu xede - i recently just bought this used off another member. he had it set up for approx350whp with a green and pe850cc injectors. ready to be wired in or you can contact vishnu to purchase a plug-n-play harness. also i don't have the cd that normally comes with it but i have emailed the previous seller to see if he still has it. otherwise i'm sure you could get from vishnu. reason for sale, i changed my mind due to recent news about cobbs tuner software. asking $500 obo.

random technology 3" catback exhaust, 4" oval cut tip -this is a nice, light, louder-than-i-like exhaust i purchased about 3mths ago. i've been very happy with it so i'm just looking to trade with someone in so. cal for greddy evo2 exhaust (heard at harman motive, much quieter) or sale at $450 obo. i don't want to ship so anyone out of state, please don't ask. for picture of exhaust go to http://www.xcceleration.com/itemdetails.cfm83.htm

please pm me with questions and offers

Last edited by powerleak; 02-09-2005 at 12:01 PM. Reason: pending sale
Old 02-08-2005, 08:47 PM

Car Info: white/gold sti
Cool tumblers

hey if you haven't sold them i'll pay your asking priced shipped to denver, lemme know if you have it and i gotta talk to my buddy to make sure it'll work with my set up and we'll do business!
peace. Jake.
Old 02-09-2005, 09:15 AM

aps tumbler deletes

i have these posted on nasioc as well so i current have 4 people interested. i'm just going in order from the earliest response so if the 1 guy in front of you doesn't buy i will message you. i am hoping he will let me know today although i said i would give him until thursday to get the money and everything, together.
Originally Posted by dubRexer
hey if you haven't sold them i'll pay your asking priced shipped to denver, lemme know if you have it and i gotta talk to my buddy to make sure it'll work with my set up and we'll do business!
peace. Jake.