Used Aftermarket Car Parts For Sale Only second hand aftermarket car parts can be listed here by private parties only!

FS: Rear Cusco Pillowball upper mounts

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 05:07 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX
FS: Rear Cusco Pillowball upper mounts

i bought these 2 weeks ago...installed them on the carfor 2 days...realized my problem was the struts...got new KYB AGX struts...went to re-install the camber plates on my car only to have them NOT fit my new struts...now im stuck with these

nakubie suggested i get them re-threaded for the KYB's...i did...well they aren't for me...you can buy new center nuts for $19 bux each from www.napsusa.com (you'd need 2)

like i said..i put them on...put like 20 miles on em.

bought new from rally sport direct for $250 for the rear. they fit the OEM struts no problem with the center nuts they provided.

im looking for at least 200 for them..or make a reasonable offer

info from cusco:

Pillow Ball Upper Mount

Features:Controls unwanted forces under acceleration and braking. Both center lock and camber adjustable upper pillow ball mounts improve steering response and performance. A dramatic increase in stability over bumps and high-speed corners keeps you on your intended line, while stability and safety under corner braking is also increased.

Specification:Both center lock and camber adjustable type available. 6mm thick plate uses 2017S duralumin.