Used Aftermarket Car Parts For Sale Only second hand aftermarket car parts can be listed here by private parties only!

FS: OH: Defi Gauges- EGT, Temp, A/F, Autometer cluster pod, Apillar pod, misc

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 06:49 AM

Car Info: IS300
FS: OH: Defi Gauges- EGT, Temp, A/F, Autometer cluster pod, Apillar pod, misc

I have the following for sale or trade. The price includes shipping and paypal fee. Located in Northeast, Ohio. If pics are not displayed CLICK THE PIC LINK

1. SOLD Autometer dual cluster gauge pod. Holds two 52mm (2 1/16") gauges, fits perfect! SOLD

2. Autometer dual apillar gauge pod. Holds 52mm (2 1/16") gauges, fits perfect! The pod is professionally painted with VHT interior paint and is in great condition (3 paint coats, 1 clear coat). It is made to fit over the existing apillar. I will INCLUDE my stock apillar that is cut to fit. This is 100% ready to mount in your car simply by removing your stock apillar and snapping this one into place.
$70 shipped w/ my stock apillar molded
$55 shipped w/out my stock apillar molded
$40 shipped w/ my stock apillar molded and trade for your stock apillar

3. SOLD LaMco oem boost gauge. In great working condition, used for 30k miles. Comes with nothing except for wiring harness that will need to be extended. SOLD

The following three gauges are all Defi D-Gauges: 52mm (2 1/16"), black face, red illumination, aluminum bezel trim with removable black trim cover. Will fit any 52mm pod. Does NOT require a control unit- plug and play!! Used for less then 3months / 700miles and in GREAT condition.

4. Defi D-gauge EGT gauge. Comes complete with mounting hardware, trim piece, instruction booklet, egt probe, and 7ft of egt wire. The buyer will need to obain the 1/8NPT fitting that is used for tapping into a manifold. $125 shipped
Pic of needed fitting displayed here.

Buy the part for under $12 here.

5. Defi D-gauge A/F gauge. Comes with instruction booklet, and flawed trim piece....The black trim ring was previously painted and the paint has since been removed leaving a dull finish...not bad, but not perfect. Pic above w/egt. $75 shipped

6. Defi D-gauge Temperature gauge. Oil Temp or Water Temp. Comes complete with mounting hardware, trim piece, instruction booklet, brand new/unused temp sensor, and 7ft of sensor wiring. $120 shipped

7. Defi 60mm gauge visor. Used but in great condition $15 shipped

Click below for pic:
Defi Gauge Visor

8. Defi 1/8 NPT 1/8 PT Conversion Socket, never used. $10 shipped

Click below for pic:
Defi 1/8 NPT 1/8 PT

9. Subaru oem locking lug set of 3 (three). 3 locking lugs, and 1 key. The 4th lug vanished..while driving.. $12 shipped

Click below for pic:
Locking Lugs

If someone is interested in buying a few pieces I will give discounted prices....Feel free to make offers. I have numerous referances on other forums and I am ebay/paypal/local verified. Dont hesitate to ask any questions if you are interested.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited by mikkellucci; 05-11-2006 at 12:57 PM.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:02 AM

Car Info: wrx
sent PM about Lamco gauge.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:07 AM

back at you. thanks
Old 05-11-2006, 12:57 PM

bump