Used Aftermarket Car Parts For Sale Only second hand aftermarket car parts can be listed here by private parties only!

FS: Forge Atmospheric blow off valve.

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2005, 09:02 AM

Car Info: 02 wrx
FS: Forge Atmospheric blow off valve.

I have for sale a Forge Atmospheric blow off valve. It is in excellent condition, and comes with the plug also. Both are highly polished, so look really nice under the hood. Also included is a stiffer spring that the BOV came with. I never had the need to use it, since I don't run enough boost through my engine to overwhelm the stock spring that comes installed. The stiffer spring is good for those who wish to run over 20psi of boost.

The BOV works perfectly with stock turbo'd cars, as well as those with larger than stock turbos. Bolts right onto the intercooler in less than 10 minutes.

Unlike a lot of atmospheric blow off valves out there on the market, the Forge BOV's cause absolutely ZERO idling or stalling issues or bucking of any kind. It has a dual spring system that allows it to vent at low TPS/boost levels, and also for full boost situations as well. As a result, this isn't one of those BOV's with an all-or-nothing response. This is what allows the car to maintain as-stock drivability with it installed.

The sound that this BOV makes is more of a "PPsssssssHHHT" sound (loud enough for positive attention, but not so loud that it attracts negative attention). At less than full boost/low TPS, you get a quieter and shorter version of the sound.

The blow off valve fits perfectly under the hood (bolts onto the stock intercooler just like stock), and doesn't have the hood-clearance problems found with some other BOV's out there on the market. It can be used on cars with FMIC's as well too, as long as they have the stock-style BOV flange in place. It is very easily rebuildable for cleaning, and is a solid and durable piece.

First 110USD bux gets it.
I can accept paypal, but you have to add 3% for the convenience.
Old 01-11-2005, 01:30 PM

Car Info: 02 wrx
sold