Used Aftermarket Car Parts For Sale Only second hand aftermarket car parts can be listed here by private parties only!

Ca: Used Speed Monkee Aluminum WRX/STI racing Radiator for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2004, 10:26 PM

Car Info: 2004+ Two Tone Green
Ca: Used Speed Monkee Aluminum WRX/STI racing Radiator for sale.

I am selling my used speed monkee radiator with perrin lower radiator hose and my factory fans on it. The radiator is awesome and has under 10k on it. Since my car is now a drag car I no longer can use a factory bolt in type of radiator.

Here are the specs on it.

These go for $499 new.

I am selling mine for $400 OBO and it comes with a perrin lower radiator hose and my factory fans.

Speedmonkee Race Radiator

Expect a 40% increase in Cooling efficiency with this race design single core Aluminum radiator. This is 100% designed and engineered here in the USA. Its a handmade product in limited production quantities to ensure the top quality product you expect. All materials are sourced from Ron Davis - a premier name in race car cooling applications. We believe in using the best and this is reflected in the quality of materials and craftsmanship used to produce each one.

1.5" Single row Core - this was chosen b/c of its straight thru design and for best fitment into the stock location. A no fuss and perfect fitment solution.

Race car performance and quality for your race car or street car.
Completely constructed from aircraft quality 6061-T6 aluminum alloy.
Fully tig welded fixture built for accuracy.
No epoxy bonding
Furnace brazed core..
Exclusive multi louvered fin design for exceptional cooling.
No need to run outlandish thick core radiator.
CNC formed header tanks.
Radiators are direct bolt in design that require no modification to any existing factory accessories or body work.
Correct outlets and hardware bosses to accept factory fans and hoses.
Race track and street proven.
Pressure tested to 32 psi - far beyond actual cooling system safe operating pressures.

High grade, high temperature all aluminum body was used to ensure a light weight of only 8.9 lbs!!

16 5/8" high
2" width
27 3/4" length

WARNING: Do not use Zerex Supercleaner from Valvoline may corrode our radiators. Therefore, it is strongly recommended to avoid using this or similar products to clean aluminum radiators.

It is highly suggested to use distilled water in the radiator to prevent corrosion and buildup.