Used Aftermarket Car Parts For Sale Only second hand aftermarket car parts can be listed here by private parties only!

AST Sportline II Coilovers and Group-N Top Hats

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 01:05 PM

AST Sportline II Coilovers and Group-N Top Hats

I have a set of AST Sportline II coilovers and Group-N top mounts for sale. These are for a 2004 STi. I believe they will fit other applications, but I am not sure which ones. Ask me and I will find out if they will fit your car. I know they won’t fit 2005’s though…
The Sportline II’s were used on some of the Type25 Imprezas. They ride much better than stock and do away with the bobble-head syndrome. They change the cars handling and capabilities, drastically. The car is much more predictable and they give you confidence in corners. I didn’t drive on them enough to fully learn them, but from what I did experience, their potential far outweighed my driving abilities on the streets.
I paid $1900 a month ago for them, not including the Group-N mounts, which were another couple hundred dollars. They have 1100 miles on them and are basically brand new. 75% of the miles on them are city driving. As you can see they are in perfect condition and ready to install. I had the ride height at 14”F-13.5”R and it was perfect. This is the sweet spot on the car. However, unfortunately, due to money troubles and an unexpected misfortune, I need to sell the STi. I need the money, so everything must go, including the Sportlines I have fallen in love with.
They will come with everything that came with the original package AND Group-N mounts. This includes V7 and V8 top hat adapter plates, V8 Group-N top hats, all original spacers, top nuts, and adjustment tools. They are ready to be installed when you receive the package. You don’t need to mess with the spacers and top hat assembly as I have it set up the way it should be. Just tighten down the top nut and put them on the car.

Price-$1600 Shipped.

Pictures: