Any Upstate New York Wrx Owners Here?(syracuse Area)

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2004, 08:58 AM

Car Info: 2.2L WITH STAGE 2 FORCED INDUCTION
Any Upstate New York Wrx Owners Here?(syracuse Area)

hey all, any wrx owners here that are in the syracuse proximity? just wondering?

thanks in advance
Old 02-05-2004, 11:19 PM

Car Info: 2.2L WITH STAGE 2 FORCED INDUCTION
hey kevin, i know the feeling. there are quite a few wrx's around but i don't think there are to many enthusiasts. i live in utica , exit 31 off the thruway.. u do any import shows??

talk with you later, todd
Old 09-22-2004, 06:27 PM

Car Info: 2002 wrx wagon, wrb
check out the upstate new york forums, www.unysoc.org hope that helps ya find some people. you may want to check out www.buffaloscooby.com too
Old 09-22-2004, 10:03 PM

Smile

Hey, everybody! I'm an Impreza owner and Subaru enthusiast in the Rochester/ Finger Lakes area. I haven't posted in a few months, but just wanted to say hi.
Old 09-23-2004, 07:14 PM

Freeville here, 1/2 way between Ithaca and Cortland. About 1/2 hour to Syracuse. I got a grey STi less than a month ago...... luv it so far.....
Old 10-02-2004, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Ceej
Kregg, road trip up to the Cuse' and we can hang and talk car stuff, would love to take a ride in the STi.

Kewl, you could have car sat for me. I went to NM for this past week and parked my car in the indoor parking at the airport terminal garage (heighest floor with the ceiling still, far end away from the terminal next to a concrete post on one side to limit the potential for door dings). Came back and there was a red Porshe next to me so I think he/she cares enough about there car to not tag me. hehehe....

Sounds kewl I am up there a few times a year shopping or futzing around. Give me a shout if any subby stuff is going on and I can swing out for that......

Quick Reply: Any Upstate New York Wrx Owners Here?(syracuse Area)