Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

very chilling video about OBAMA.... crazy stuff

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 07:35 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Originally Posted by nslow_fast_out
Id like to point out why alot of people have a problem with his Muslim background and its because some people are afraid he might be linked to terrorists groups..

lately ive been reading alot of people say how they hate their country and its military which is just total ignorance imo.. where would our country be if it wasnt for our Military?? the world would look a whole lot different if we didnt help to rid the world of Hitler and Imperial Japan. to all the anti-war people id like to know what they would have done during world war I, II??

id like to also address America and how "America" does nothing for its people.. how many other countries support millions and millions of illegal immagrants and its citizens on welfare?? as for the bums, yea i see a ton of them downtown SF alot of them bums by choice and like how Gavin gave them free needles to help stop the spread of disease and what happened? needles all over the public parks.

ive also run into alot of bums in my time and given spare change to many bums who had said they were starving this that and watch them walk right into the liquour store and walk out with booze. I have a solution for the bums take them off the streets and put them into the fields and pay them for their time enough to eat and support their drug addictions..ahha sounds fair and humane imo.

personally for those who hate this country your all hypocrites saying you hate this country.. then why do you chose to live here??? seriously if its that bad just leave, this country would be better off without you complainers..what good is a country full of complainers??

"Ask Not What Your Country Can Do For You but what you can do for your country" JFK
The optimist in me likes to think that people don't really "hate" this country, but more that they hate the direction our current leadership has taken the country. I certainly can relate to that line of thinking. I would never say that I hate this country because I don't. I would never say a bad word about a soldier, or anyone who volunteers to fight for our freedoms, but that doesn't mean I won't say a bad word about this administration. We should have continued to hunt bin Laden with all of our efforts instead of entering into a bogus Iraq war. Who knows we might have eliminated the bin Laden threat by now if we spent half the money and manpower we have in Iraq going after bin Laden.

Mistakes were made that lead to this war, there are no two ways about it. I think we should get out of there as quickly as possible and get our men and women out of harms way, but we should not skimp on any needs that they may have in accomplishing that task. They should be given everything they need while they are there to accomplish their misson. And when they get back they should be treated like the heroes that they are, and we should not skimp on the benefits and quality of care that they deserve.

I tend to believe in the general goodness of the American people. It may be a bit of a pipe dream but I think we still do more good than harm....
Old 05-20-2008, 11:10 AM

Car Info: Honda Fit, WRX in Progress
well said...
Old 05-20-2008, 11:30 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by SilverScoober02
The optimist in me likes to think that people don't really "hate" this country, but more that they hate the direction our current leadership has taken the country. I certainly can relate to that line of thinking. I would never say that I hate this country because I don't. I would never say a bad word about a soldier, or anyone who volunteers to fight for our freedoms, but that doesn't mean I won't say a bad word about this administration. We should have continued to hunt bin Laden with all of our efforts instead of entering into a bogus Iraq war. Who knows we might have eliminated the bin Laden threat by now if we spent half the money and manpower we have in Iraq going after bin Laden.

Mistakes were made that lead to this war, there are no two ways about it. I think we should get out of there as quickly as possible and get our men and women out of harms way, but we should not skimp on any needs that they may have in accomplishing that task. They should be given everything they need while they are there to accomplish their misson. And when they get back they should be treated like the heroes that they are, and we should not skimp on the benefits and quality of care that they deserve.

I tend to believe in the general goodness of the American people. It may be a bit of a pipe dream but I think we still do more good than harm....
QFT.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:09 PM

Car Info: 07 Sti aka Subrina!
Originally Posted by SilverScoober02

my message was directed solely towards the whiners and complainers. I think its definately healthy for people to be critical of its government and I hope that no one was offended by my previous message.

I just feel that some people believe their doing their part as good citizens by bashing its government and generalizing America as a bad place full of fat lazy people on a daily basis. America has its problems and plenty but what country doesnt rite??

I just hope that one day we can look past the mistakes made and not play this blame game for as long as its gone so far it has only staggerd us from moving forward and is damaging to the moral of its people.

on a positive note lets try to contribute with "positive" constructive "solutions" our representatives need to hear us and our "IDEAS" and what representative wants to listen to just bashing?

in the great scheme of things as inviduals i know our voices arent heard but in numbers we can be.

Last edited by nslow_fast_out; 05-20-2008 at 12:45 PM.
Old 05-20-2008, 01:32 PM

Car Info: The Thundercougarfalconbird
while part of the video was catering to fear, i tried to look past things i could draw conclusions from and looked at it with a level head.

1.) not wearing a flag lapel is not a big deal, but not putting the hand over the heart during the singing of the national anthem is to me. Especially since he is a respected figure that would represent this country if he were president. Its not ultra-patriotism as much as showing that you respect this country.

EDIT- They do show in the silverscoober link that he does put the hand over the heart during other anthem playings and/or singings. I guess they caught him just before the anthem started.

2.) The pastor, at least in that speech to his congregation, shows a professed hatred to this country. How much of his "mentorship" did Obama soak from him?

3.) I'm getting this interesting thought. I can't get clearances to the closed area programs at work since I have a parent that is a Japanese citizen (green card holder). If this is so, how the heck is Barack Obama going to get clearances to top secret information if his father is from kenya and mr. Obama himself went to muslim school in Jakarta? it takes a nut and a d*** for me to get a stupid clearance to get work. How will Barack be able to respond properly to a crisis (if in fact the crisis is proven and true) if he can't get a hold of top secret information?

my $0.02(US)

Last edited by samurai; 05-20-2008 at 01:45 PM.
Old 05-20-2008, 04:19 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by samurai
while part of the video was catering to fear, i tried to look past things i could draw conclusions from and looked at it with a level head.

2.) The pastor, at least in that speech to his congregation, shows a professed hatred to this country. How much of his "mentorship" did Obama soak from him?
His pastor hates the people running this country, as do many other American's. There's a difference between being unhappy with your country and actually hating the country itself. As mentioned before, disagreeing with the government is needed in order for change to occur.

Also, if someone hated this country, why go through the trouble of being elected president of it? This isn't North Korea, he wouldn't have the power of a dictatorship. If he did, the American people with throw his *** right out. Nixon wasn't a terrorist empathizer, but he came really close to getting impeached before he resigned from office.

3.) I'm getting this interesting thought. I can't get clearances to the closed area programs at work since I have a parent that is a Japanese citizen (green card holder). If this is so, how the heck is Barack Obama going to get clearances to top secret information if his father is from kenya and mr. Obama himself went to muslim school in Jakarta? it takes a nut and a d*** for me to get a stupid clearance to get work. How will Barack be able to respond properly to a crisis (if in fact the crisis is proven and true) if he can't get a hold of top secret information?

my $0.02(US)
Barack is a native born citizen and was born in America. So he easily meets that requirement to be eligible as a US president. As far as Secret clearance goes, there's a big difference to you gaining Secret clearance to something and the president of the US gaining access. One of you isn't president of the US.
Old 05-20-2008, 05:17 PM

Superglue, with pastor wright, its rhetoric, that seems to me, be siding more with frustration and anger rather than a simple unhappiness. I am unhappy with many a policy and politicians of the US as is everybody else but i'm not going to express it like he did. To me his speech clip came across as more of a disgruntled postal worker rather than an unhappy citizen. I guess i'm not the type of person to go rioting in the streets or yelling and screaming because my race got screwed over (and it did in the past in america as well as other races not of WASP origin) or because our policies suck. I just, as you say, throw his *** out by voting for impeachment or voting for a different candidate.

Next, I wasn't talking about barack being a US citizen as he is born in the US as am I. I have worked on gov't projects that require DoD access, but that is one type of access. I can gain access to DoD projects, but not secret clearances for some wierd reason. Lastly, funny that you mention that i need to be the president of the US to get secret clearances to do my job and the job my company requires me to do while barack (no matter where his family origin is) can just demand one and get it? My company is a defense contractor that the safety of the US depends on and when they need me to work in a closed area, they can't get me the clearance because my mom who is 60+ years old is a green card holder from a country the US considers friendly?

Last edited by samurai; 05-20-2008 at 05:27 PM.
Old 05-20-2008, 05:19 PM

Car Info: Honda Fit, WRX in Progress
I think Obama referred to him as his "spiritual" mentor which really has nothing to do with political beliefs.....I can see what u mean though....that pastor has some deep hatred built up....

Next, I wasn't talking about barack being a US citizen as he is born in the US as was I. I have worked on gov't projects that require DoD access, but that is one level of access. I can gain access to DoD projects, but not secret clearances? Funny that you mention that i need to be the president of the US to get secret clearances to do my job and the job my company requires me to do while barack (no matter where his family origin is) can just demand one and get it? My company is a defense contractor that the safety of the US depends on and when they need me to work in a closed area, they can't get me the clearance because my mom who is 60+ years old is a green card holder?
Good point but I think there is a slight difference between being a independent contractor that does work for the government and being apart of the actual government. You are also forgetting that Obama is currently a US senator....you know like a member of Congress...

Last edited by Rahrahking; 05-20-2008 at 05:42 PM.
Old 05-20-2008, 06:34 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
My former priest touched little boys and preached extensively about the evils of homosexuality. I am not a pedophile or a homophobe. Can one really determine much about a man's worthiness by the actions of their spiritual leader?
Old 05-20-2008, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Magish
My former priest touched little boys and preached extensively about the evils of homosexuality. I am not a pedophile or a homophobe. Can one really determine much about a man's worthiness by the actions of their spiritual leader?
LOL are you really serious?? please tell me your not. your priest is a pedophile sad to hear people will and should be judged by their actions and words

Common sense?

Last edited by nslow_fast_out; 05-20-2008 at 10:41 PM.
Old 05-20-2008, 11:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
No President of the United States of America will EVER be President and not wear the flag.

Last edited by medicSTi; 05-20-2008 at 11:20 PM.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by Rahrahking
Good point but I think there is a slight difference between being a independent contractor that does work for the government and being apart of the actual government. You are also forgetting that Obama is currently a US senator....you know like a member of Congress...
You said it better. Secret clearance is pretty low too. I'm pretty sure my Marine friend had secret clearance while in service with only a green card. I could be wrong on that one though. I don't think a non-native parent automatically disqualifies everyone, you just might have an ******* investigator that got your files and decided to screw you over. The background check is suppose to be about you (credit check, foreign activity, criminal record, etc.), not your friends and relatives.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by medicSTi
No President of the United States of America will EVER be President and not wear the flag.
If someone said you don't love your country because you didn't wear a stupid pin, would you start wearing one? The little lapel flag is such a poser move and means nothing. Character comes from your actions, not your jacket pocket.
Old 05-21-2008, 01:26 AM

update.. i hear barrack nows wears the lapel flag pin
Old 05-21-2008, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Superglue WRX
You said it better. Secret clearance is pretty low too. I'm pretty sure my Marine friend had secret clearance while in service with only a green card. I could be wrong on that one though. I don't think a non-native parent automatically disqualifies everyone, you just might have an ******* investigator that got your files and decided to screw you over. The background check is suppose to be about you (credit check, foreign activity, criminal record, etc.), not your friends and relatives.
Not what I've been hearing around the company. Secret Clearances to closed areas have been getting harder and harder to get. Friends that were just hired in can't get them. And these clearances are different from what you are talkin about. The one you are talking about is for DoD. For this clearance, they go into background checks of your immediate family members. This isn't the 20pg DoD clearance which I got with my familys background in less than a month. This is probably over 100 pages long. There is a cost involved as ppl whose immediate family are citizens and don't live abroad can easily get them. Another friend who actually got a closed area clearance took over 6 months to get since her sister lived abroad.

Anyways, to make a long story short, if everybody is required to go through this background check, then barack should be no different. President or not.

Quick Reply: very chilling video about OBAMA.... crazy stuff