Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

very chilling video about OBAMA.... crazy stuff

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2008, 11:26 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx
^^^lol^^^
Old 04-23-2008, 11:28 PM
Chewwwwy

Car Info: Random, yet well planed selection of jdm cult cars
Originally Posted by psoper
where's a moderator when we need one....

to the politics forum- you net heathen!
fixed!
Old 04-23-2008, 11:58 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
That's some pretty good Republican Propaganda right there...
Old 04-24-2008, 12:15 AM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Well his middle name is Hussein, so he's probably an evil dictator.

Smear campaigns are so childish. Stop pandering to the undecided swing voters with this propaganda and just promote your own choice of candidate.
Old 04-24-2008, 12:31 AM

Car Info: www.pinoymamba.tumblr.com
Name:  ThatsRacist.gif
Views: 4
Size:  181.3 KB
Old 04-24-2008, 10:37 AM

Car Info: 07 Sti aka Subrina!
its like no matter what Obama does or what we find out about his past people are still gonna support and vote for him. this is scary people want "change" soo bad they will constantly rationalize for him and put the blindfolds on.

Last edited by nslow_fast_out; 04-24-2008 at 10:42 AM.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:45 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Originally Posted by nslow_fast_out
its like no matter what Obama does or what we find out about his past people are still gonna support and vote for him. this is scary people want "change" soo bad they will constantly rationalize for him and put the blindfolds on.
Bring some facts to the table then instead of your ramblings and we can debate about it. They don't even have to be fact actually just real talking points.....Not insinuating this guy has so much more of a "shady" past.

I want to know what you think is so bad about this guy. From what I can tell he is the lesser evil of the 3 that are running at this point. God help us if McCain or Hitlery win the White House.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:53 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by CoryTurner
thirteen minutes long!

Cliff Notes por favor
Don't Vote for Obama because:

A. His name
B. His pastor said inflamatory things once
C. His name
D. Listen to everything Ann Coulter says
E. His name
F. Fox News is the only source of unbiased news on television
G. His name

I think their strategy for that video was pretty transparent to anyone with a mind. Just take a whole bunch of things he said at different times and splice them in to support your anti-obama campaign then say his full name over and over with images of Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein overlaid into the picture. Don't forget to get alot of Ann "the man" Coulter in there to further pound into the hapless minds that if we elect this man we are electing a muslim terrorist. After that the mindless masses will be yours to control!!!

It's complete and utter garbage.
Old 04-24-2008, 01:01 PM

Yup, I've got my blind folds on because I'm ignoring his middle name and Fox news. I must be pretty desperate to look beyond that. I wish I could be more rational
Old 04-24-2008, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by SilverScoober02
Bring some facts to the table then instead of your ramblings and we can debate about it. They don't even have to be fact actually just real talking points.....Not insinuating this guy has so much more of a "shady" past.

I want to know what you think is so bad about this guy. From what I can tell he is the lesser evil of the 3 that are running at this point. God help us if McCain or Hitlery win the White House.
the information in the video is old news for me and probably new for alot of others its been on the news for weeks now. im no Hilary or McCain supporter by far i actually plan to register as an independent. as of now i yet to hear any anti american propaganda tied to Hilary or McCain anyone that associates with anti american propaganda is big deal for me simply put im not impressed with the current canidates. all i hear from obama is "change" and that seems to resonate with his supporters alot because all they see is the negativety the media portrays. I want to hear some solid plans on Iraq and the security of our country instead of "withdraw immediateley" and wait for another attack.
now I like to ask you what did obama promise you and why your so convinced this early on that barrack is the man?

btw i could care less about what his name is thats the same as judging a book by its cover cmon

Last edited by nslow_fast_out; 04-24-2008 at 01:45 PM.
Old 04-24-2008, 03:00 PM

^^^

That wasn't really news by the way.

I rarely ever support a presidential candidate because it's all talk until they get into the White House.

And I'm glad to see that you disagree that we should pull out of Iraq. Because we're so much safer from terrorists with our troops in there. Terrorists don't live anywhere outside of Iraq and are really scared to attack us Americans as long as we keep throwing soldiers in Iraq. We're having great success in that country and the price of oil is doing terrific. /sarcasm
Old 04-24-2008, 03:36 PM

lol.. this is what im looking for in a canidate. I want a solid plan in Iraq a "solution" rather than just get out and ignore the consequences of a withdrawal. what do you suggest we do upon pulling out of Iraq? Iran is gonna take over then total chaos.

Opec will charge as much as they want for oil nothing we can really do. im all for drilling but these alternate energy groups and enviormentalists are against it. oil companies know we wont drill so they can continue to charge us more and more for oil.
Old 04-24-2008, 05:02 PM

lol.. this is what im looking for in a canidate. I want a solid plan in Iraq a "solution" rather than just get out and ignore the consequences of a withdrawal. what do you suggest we do upon pulling out of Iraq? Iran is gonna take over then total chaos.

Opec will charge as much as they want for oil nothing we can really do. im all for drilling but these alternate energy groups and enviormentalists are against it. oil companies know we wont drill so they can continue to charge us more and more for oil.
I'm all for more drilling as well, but we know that won't happen.

As far as Iraq, I'd like to hear anyone answer what are plans are if we do decide to stay there for another 5 years? We were done with Iraq as soon as Sadam was put on a noose as far as I'm concerned. Everything else that transpired afterwards was just as much chaotic as if we left.

And you're right, oil prices will be what they be, even more reason to bust out of there. The US involvement in this issue has run it's course and it shows. We gave them an opportunity to establish democracy and, to no ones surprise, it didn't catch traction. Turns out you actually need a stable infrastruction to run a government. We did not provide one. So now there is a big power vacuum and we're trying to place referee for the Kurds, Sunnis, and Shiites telling them to stop fighting. China is gearing up to be the next super power, let them deal with it.

No I don't have a good solution, I'm all ears if any actually does.

Last edited by Superglue WRX; 04-24-2008 at 05:05 PM.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:22 AM
VIP Member

the information in the video is old news for me and probably new for alot of others its been on the news for weeks now. im no Hilary or McCain supporter by far i actually plan to register as an independent. as of now i yet to hear any anti american propaganda tied to Hilary or McCain anyone that associates with anti american propaganda is big deal for me simply put im not impressed with the current canidates. all i hear from obama is "change" and that seems to resonate with his supporters alot because all they see is the negativety the media portrays. I want to hear some solid plans on Iraq and the security of our country instead of "withdraw immediateley" and wait for another attack.
now I like to ask you what did obama promise you and why your so convinced this early on that barrack is the man?

btw i could care less about what his name is thats the same as judging a book by its cover cmon
What anti-american propaganda do you speak of? Because he didn't vote for the war, and please cite a good source not the obviously edited, biased video for which you supported your beliefs with originally....

I really want someone to explain to me how being in Iraq makes the US more secure....How has practically abandoning our efforts to find bin laden made us more secure. Did everyone forget that he was the one who attacked us in the first place? Are we now on our third reason to be there? The WMD's/terrorist ties lie has been proven to be BS so then it was "to free the Iraqi's" We could have taken half of the manpower and money spent needlessly in Iraq and found bin laden.

Here are some excerpts from Obama's Plan for the Iraq War.

THE SURGE IS NOT WORKING
"The stated purpose of the surge was to enable Iraq's political leaders to reconcile. They have not done so. . . .Our troops fight and die in the 120 degree heat to give Iraq's leaders space to agree, but they are not filling it. .
. . The bar for success is so low that it is almost buried in the sand."

Iraqi Government Not Stepping Up:
The goal of the troop surge was to create space for Iraq’s political leaders to reach agreement to end Iraq’s civil war. In January 2007, President Bush said the goal of the surge was to contain violence so that "Iraqis will gain confidence in their leaders, and the government will have the breathing space it needs to make progress in other critical areas." Since then, more than 700 American troops have died, but the Iraqi government has not stepped up. In early September, the United States Government Accountability Office found the Iraqi government has not enacted legislation to meet critical benchmarks on de-Ba'athification, oil revenue sharing, provincial elections, amnesty, and militia disarmament that are key to
beginning national reconciliation.

All Combat Troops Redeployed by 2009:
Barack Obama would immediately begin redeploying American troops from Iraq. The withdrawal would be strategic and phased, directed by military commanders on the ground and done in consultation with the Iraqi government. Troops would be removed from secure areas first, with troops remaining longer in more volatile areas. The drawdown would begin immediately with one to two combat brigades redeploying each month and all troops engaged in combat operations out by the end of next year.

Residual Force to Remain:
Under the Obama plan, American troops may remain in Iraq or the region. These American troops will protect American diplomatic and military personnel in Iraq, and continue striking at al Qaeda in Iraq. If Iraq makes political progress and their security forces are not sectarian, we would also continue training the Iraqi Security Forces. In the event of an outbreak of genocide, we would reserve the right to intervene, with the international community, if that intervention was needed to provide civilians with a safehaven.

Withdrawal is the Best Way to Pressure Iraqi Government:
Iraq’s leaders have put off reconciling and taking on greater security responsibility despite our efforts to pressure them to act. Drawing down our troop presence is the best way to finally apply real pressure on the Iraqi government to make the political accommodations necessary to heal the nation's sectarian rifts, and to take on more responsibility for providing
security to their people.

Afghanistan:
Barack Obama believes that we need to begin to end the war in order to finish the fight in Afghanistan. He would redeploy at least two combat brigades (7,000 personnel) of rested, trained American
troops to Afghanistan to reinforce our counter-terrorism operations and support NATO’s efforts to fight the Taliban.
I'm not a military guy. I have tremendous respect for all things military and have many relatives who were/are military. Two that are currently serving in the "sandbox" as one of them calls it, but I do not see anything wrong with his plan. I think we need to move the fight back into afghanistan and continue to pursue bin laden and the Taliban, and I think we need to continue to fight al Qaeda in Iraq and his plan sounds exactly like it will provision for just that.

I know its just words right now and someone said it earlier that you don't know until they actually get into the White House but you have to base your decision on something. I like alot of what he has to say. I like that he hasn't waivered from his beliefs on the matter regardless of how popular or unpopular that decision was. I think he represents a true change in the way we do business as far as political leaders go.

Look, Obama hasn't promised me anything and I never said he was the "man" as you put it. I just think he has run his campaign above either of the other two. I have some serious reservations about him and where he stands on many issues. I just have more issues with McCain and Hillary.

Now there is every chance that after two or three years of an Obama presidency I will be eating everyone of my words but it's a chance I'm willing to take. I took a chance on Bush Jr the first time and that didn't work out too well. It's time for a different path.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by SilverScoober02
What anti-american propaganda do you speak of? Because he didn't vote for the war, and please cite a good source not the obviously edited, biased video for which you supported your beliefs with originally....

I really want someone to explain to me how being in Iraq makes the US more secure....How has practically abandoning our efforts to find bin laden made us more secure. Did everyone forget that he was the one who attacked us in the first place? Are we now on our third reason to be there? The WMD's/terrorist ties lie has been proven to be BS so then it was "to free the Iraqi's" We could have taken half of the manpower and money spent needlessly in Iraq and found bin laden.

Here are some excerpts from Obama's Plan for the Iraq War.

I'm not a military guy. I have tremendous respect for all things military and have many relatives who were/are military. Two that are currently serving in the "sandbox" as one of them calls it, but I do not see anything wrong with his plan. I think we need to move the fight back into afghanistan and continue to pursue bin laden and the Taliban, and I think we need to continue to fight al Qaeda in Iraq and his plan sounds exactly like it will provision for just that.

I know its just words right now and someone said it earlier that you don't know until they actually get into the White House but you have to base your decision on something. I like alot of what he has to say. I like that he hasn't waivered from his beliefs on the matter regardless of how popular or unpopular that decision was. I think he represents a true change in the way we do business as far as political leaders go.

Look, Obama hasn't promised me anything and I never said he was the "man" as you put it. I just think he has run his campaign above either of the other two. I have some serious reservations about him and where he stands on many issues. I just have more issues with McCain and Hillary.

Now there is every chance that after two or three years of an Obama presidency I will be eating everyone of my words but it's a chance I'm willing to take. I took a chance on Bush Jr the first time and that didn't work out too well. It's time for a different path.
im speaking of the obama's pastor spiritual mentor and his anti-america preachings. my beleifs were not based on this video at all this video i think was intended to briefly summarize his past and make people wonder "whats barrack about"? hmmm no doubt the media loves barrack the general population need to think independently and find other sources of unbiased news not just the media.

simple reason why i believe were safer is that we have the enemy occupied in Iraq and i dont know the numbers but i think our soldiers have taken out thousands a few thousand less terrorists for us to worry about. not saying we should stay there for an indefinate amount of time and that the war is being managed well because i dont believe it is, im with supergluewrx we should have gotton out alot sooner.

where did you hear that the search for osama bin laden was stopped? from what i know we have troops in Afganistan and predator drone planes all over the place. from what i remember intelligance believes osama is in Pakistan

as for WMD's Saddam used wmd's to wipe out entire villages of innocent people there are pictures and everything on that.

this November people will vote for who they believe is best qualified in securing its people and economy i understand we could never have a perfect president but the scary part is alooott of people who arent as "aware" or follow current events/reliable unbiased sources of news will find someone like barrack to be very appealing based just on he's a smooth talker, maybe the "first black president" and his promise for "change".
not enough experience Imo

Last edited by nslow_fast_out; 04-25-2008 at 12:33 PM.

Quick Reply: very chilling video about OBAMA.... crazy stuff