Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

There seems to be some confusion... *updated Anti-Kerry video from same vet group*

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2004, 05:14 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
You do know that i was asking about records that were released under FOIA about bushes service.... Feel free to put the rest of the context in and you will see that

And that last quote is in regards to swiftvets.com i have yet to see them make a claim that they are not bias

I think Bush's records are for **** too! How many times do i have to say this? I think i've said it in every thread thus far.

You don't have to be in the same boat to know the type of person Kerry is. The swiftboat community in Vietnam was suprisingly small.

When i was in the service i knew of ****bags and people to look out for in War time that weren't even in my company. You knew these people couldn't perform well under pressure or combat. Information about ****bags traveled like wildfire in the military because everyone wanted to see that person go AWOL or get chaptered out.

I agree with Psoper that this is a big smear campaign but I still haven't seen any solid evidence that Swiftvets are being funded by the GOP. If anything, reputable media groups like AP and Reuters would be the first ones in line to post Anti-Bush stories. Find something worth my while, Dre... not this salom.com garbage

*try not to edit this post either