Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

someone please help our soldiers learn to spell

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 11:53 AM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
Originally Posted by newyorkreload
The FBI's The Uniform Crime Report has 16,692 acts of muder in 2005 . sounds to me that it's safer to be an American in Iraq then in America.

http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/05cius/data/table_01.html
yah but theres not 300 million(population?) americans in iraq
Old 11-01-2006, 11:58 AM
Troll

Car Info: 2008 Legacy Spec-B
Originally Posted by dz
Failed?

There used to be three countries seeking usable nuclear weapons, now there are only two...
FWIW, that 3,000 dead includes all deaths not just combat deaths.

Combat deaths in other major wars:
47,369 Americans killed in combat in Vietnam
292,131 Americans killed in combat in Korean War
292,131 Americans killed in combat in WWII
53,513 Americans killed in combat in WWI
184,594 Americans killed combat in in the Civil War
4,435 Americans killed combat in in the Revolutionary War

To find less, you would have to go back to:
148 Americans killed combat in in the Gulf War (that never really became a war)

Or for a real stretch:
2,260 Americans killed combat in in the War of 1812

-or-

1,733 Americans killed combat in in the Mexican War

So where is this new monthly record you are speaking of?
Yet we still have a hole in the ground in new york.... New Orleans is still even more of a **** hole then it use to be... The beaners are still taking over california faster then the plague... But hey it's good we don't let gays **** each other in the *** legally in this faith based government since the oil company's are doing enough *** ****ing for all of us.... We went from the biggest surplas ever to the biggest deficet ever... Not to mention we can't do stem cell research because it's against the presidents "morrrallllss" and by morals he means he is a religious nut and doesn't wanna **** off his ONLY supporters left... But hey... we have lots of supporters in the middle east right? bahaha fat chance 60% said they want us out in the year, i forget what the percentage was that want us out now... we have killed anywhere from 400-800,000 iraqey civilians(real numbers claimed was like 638k, but the range of error was 400,000 to 800,000) The government still isn't even close to being functional, their own army is a joke and couldn't keep disney land under control.... The country is in complete chaos and has been since Sadam was taken out of power and is getting nothing but worse, and all the while american troops are dieing because some slap dick in government decides it would be a good idea to stand in the middle of a war that has been going on for thousands of years like our democracy ways are just magically going to be accepted by extremist... That's like trying to tell a christian to convert to scientology or mormonism, it's not gunna happen... Two things you will never change someones mind in, Religion and Politics...

Shall we Continue?

So please... enlightenen me on something this government has accomplished...

Last edited by GT35 STI; 11-01-2006 at 12:01 PM.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:59 AM
banned

Car Info: ummm?
Old 11-01-2006, 12:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Originally Posted by Mad Ra88it
right click - save as.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Legacy GT
Originally Posted by sonicsuby
I think that is what he really meant, however it's not what he 'said' and that is what's got him in trouble. He should have worded that a little better
Yeah, listening to it again, it does sound way worse then I originally thought. I don't ever expect anyone to insult the troops publicly (backlash is bad -- and its just plain wrong, no matter your political affiliation and/or stance on the war), so I didn't even comprehend the possibility of insulting them.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:06 PM
Troll

as far as the 2004 elections go....

http://allsp.com/loading.html?oldURL...91&timer=10000

this pretty much sums it up
Old 11-01-2006, 12:11 PM
dz

Car Info: 1996 Mustang GT/2013 Outback Limited
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
Yet we still have a hole in the ground in new york.... New Orleans is still even more of a **** hole then it use to be... The beaners are still taking over california faster then the plague... But hey it's good we don't let gays **** each other in the *** legally in this faith based government since the oil company's are doing enough *** ****ing for all of us.... We went from the biggest surplas ever to the biggest deficet ever... Not to mention we can't do stem cell research because it's against the presidents "morrrallllss" and by morals he means he is a religious nut and doesn't wanna **** off his ONLY supporters left... But hey... we have lots of supporters in the middle east right? bahaha fat chance 60% said they want us out in the year, i forget what the percentage was that want us out now... we have killed anywhere from 400-800,000 iraqey civilians(real numbers claimed was like 638k, but the range of error was 400,000 to 800,000) The government still isn't even close to being functional, their own army is a joke and couldn't keep disney land under control.... The country is in complete chaos and has been since Sadam was taken out of power and is getting nothing but worse, and all the while american troops are dieing because some slap dick in government decides it would be a good idea to stand in the middle of a war that has been going on for thousands of years like our democracy ways are just magically going to be accepted by extremist... That's like trying to tell a christian to convert to scientology or mormonism, it's not gunna happen... Two things you will never change someones mind in, Religion and Politics...

Shall we Continue?

So please... enlightenen me on something this government has accomplished...
After reading that masterpiece, I think you just might be the person John Kerry was speaking of...

Show me where I said the administration was doing everything right? My point clearly was that:
3,000 dead in service is far from "Every month sets a new record of lives lost."

I believe that this administrations policies in Iraq have far from failed, however they are clearly not a success yet either. Success or failure can not be determined until the operation is completed.

One thing we can say is that we have not had another attack on our soil since the policies were put in place.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:12 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Ver IV STi Wagon
You are citing "Allied" deaths......that's not just US forces. So I'll give you a "B" for trying to "Throw up" some facts.

Hands down WWII wins in max deaths, especially when you take in the civilian deaths (Holocaust + Atomic bombs) but don't be a typical politician by just throwing up the first set of numbers that supports your cause.

Look at your facts on WWII and the end of the war. The wars were "basically" over when the leaders were removed from power. Hussein has been out of power for a bit now, and we are still fighting.

My statement about Iraq setting new records every day was wrong.
But remember that in November we'll have been involved in Iraq longer than we were involved in WWII. (WWII = 1244 days vs. Iraq = 1317) and there is no end in sight. Whoever takes office in 2008 will inherit Bush's failing legacy.

Kind of hard to compare WWII to Iraq/Afghanistan. Size of the Military then versus now....

Also, look at the fact that according to Bush....this war was over back in May 2003. If Bush was right, Iraq should have been on the road to recovery by now...IF you want to compare Iraq to WWII.

Bush is a failure. Plain and simple. As someone else already stated what about the issues within the US? Our situation at home with last years devistating Hurricanes further highlighted his **** poor management of this nation.

Let's also re-address the seven seconds of "dear caught in the headlights" on 9/11.

Last edited by RedStage; 11-01-2006 at 12:15 PM.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:14 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by dz
One thing we can say is that we have not had another attack on our soil since the policies were put in place.

and the Clinton adminstration went 8 years without a single attack after his terrorist attack and him going after the middle east...

Its been.... 5 years... congrats?
Old 11-01-2006, 12:16 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM WRX
< ******
Old 11-01-2006, 12:18 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by GT35 STI
and the Clinton adminstration went 8 years without a single attack after his terrorist attack and him going after the middle east...

Its been.... 5 years... congrats?
bombing an aspirine factory is not "going after the middle east"
Old 11-01-2006, 12:19 PM
Troll

Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
bombing an aspirine factory is not "going after the middle east"

Do we need to go back in time and see how the republicans responded to clinton when he said Osama Bin Laden was a huge threat and we need to go after him...?
Old 11-01-2006, 12:20 PM

Car Info: Silver 09 STI