Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

religion argument

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 08:19 PM

Car Info: A crazy ass wagon ! Voltex and 18x9.5 +22 FTW !
Theres proof ! oh man please explain ! i wanna see or hear the proof they found about how a misterious being single handedly created the universe ! did they find his hammer and nails??? did they find his crystal ball ! dude tell me the evidence they found of this !
Old 02-23-2009, 08:20 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by wocabin
If you placed all the pieces of a watch into a shoebox and shook it for ten minutes, do you belive it would shake into a functioning watch? how about for a year? or try 5 billion years? No. there is no possible way for it to happen.
Actually this kind of shows you don't have a great grasp on statistical math and possibility. According to theory, if you put all the parts needed in a box and shook it, there is a 1/1000000000e3 chance it you would open the box to find a working watch. By the flip side, if I shake a empty box, there is a zero point zero percent chance I will open it and "find god"

You can not use science to explain the existence of god, please go back to around page 12 of the thread. I posted quite clearly why this can not happen.

Last edited by Overbear; 02-23-2009 at 08:25 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by wrxisthebest
does the sugar and amino acids go with the theory behind how electricity with certain proteins caused the first cell? but that theory has been tested for years and they have no proof the electricity going through the proteins makes a cell.
Again, science is not the search for fact. Science is the never ending quest for truth.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:30 PM

Car Info: 2003 PSM WRX, 80 Brat ready for Chevy 350 Swap.
Originally Posted by Shagon Wagon
Theres proof ! oh man please explain ! i wanna see or hear the proof they found about how a misterious being single handedly created the universe ! did they find his hammer and nails??? did they find his crystal ball ! dude tell me the evidence they found of this !
WATCH THE MOVIE!

Expelled:No Intelligence Allowed
Old 02-23-2009, 08:33 PM

Just tell me ! LOL what evidence is there? what did they find? right now im thinking gods hammer and hover board ( floating in space) You know... im gonna sit here and pray for the next 10 minutes , pray that i hear the evidence tonight ! In the earlier posts i remember reading that praying USUALLY cures all.. so ill pray i get that answer soon
Old 02-23-2009, 08:35 PM

well you won't get the evidence from my mouth. so pray all you want, but im sorry i will not be reciting anything
Old 02-23-2009, 08:38 PM

You are both being ****ing idiots...I am sorry to everyone else, but tweedel-dee and tweedel-dumb here are on my last never.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:49 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2017 CWP WRX & 2007 SWP WRX
Originally Posted by Overbear
we will have absolute proof of the big bag once they fire the LHC, as well we will have quite a bit of evidence that other dimensions and side pockets of time exist in the universe.

As to evolution, it was not from "mud" as you so say, but from sugars and amino acids mixing. With enough time and science we will reproduce it.
How did inorganic matter become organic?
Old 02-23-2009, 08:55 PM
VIP Member

Its funny how he has proof for EVERYTHING BUT THE START and you laugh at him... but you have NO EVIDENCE AT ALL except what a few people wrote down about GOD all those years ago.... and the guy with all the evidence is the one being laughed at.. sad
There's no laughing. I am being serious.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:57 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Overbear
Actually this kind of shows you don't have a great grasp on statistical math and possibility. According to theory, if you put all the parts needed in a box and shook it, there is a 1/1000000000e3 chance it you would open the box to find a working watch. By the flip side, if I shake a empty box, there is a zero point zero percent chance I will open it and "find god"

You can not use science to explain the existence of god, please go back to around page 12 of the thread. I posted quite clearly why this can not happen.
Has that theory every been proven? Or is it just a theory? Link to the watch shaken together by the box please
Old 02-23-2009, 08:58 PM
VIP Member

Just tell me ! LOL what evidence is there? what did they find? right now im thinking gods hammer and hover board ( floating in space) You know... im gonna sit here and pray for the next 10 minutes , pray that i hear the evidence tonight ! In the earlier posts i remember reading that praying USUALLY cures all.. so ill pray i get that answer soon
If you really care, I'll send you the movie and you can watch it. If you really don't care, then I don't know why you are asking if not to poke and pry for fun.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:07 PM

No i really care, i wanna know what evidence they have found that proves that God had a hand in creating the Universe. I mean, they cant find evidence that jesus even existed when they said he did, but they have physical evidence (not guessing or assumptions or hypothesis) from what 500 million years ago when man didnt even exist and the universe was created?
Old 02-23-2009, 09:17 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
My proof, my life, my belief
Old 02-23-2009, 09:27 PM

No i really care, i wanna know what evidence they have found that proves that God had a hand in creating the Universe. I mean, they cant find evidence that jesus even existed when they said he did, but they have physical evidence (not guessing or assumptions or hypothesis) from what 500 million years ago when man didnt even exist and the universe was created?
they won't ever find physical evidence of jesus' body anyways... he ascended to heaven. everytime they claim they have found his body its another hoax.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:27 PM

Originally Posted by medicSTi
Has that theory every been proven? Or is it just a theory? Link to the watch shaken together by the box please
Again, you need to understand mathematical possibility to even grasp what I am getting at here man. This is the kind of theory and science that makes guys like Hawkings break out in a sweat.

Quick Reply: religion argument