Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Obamarama - daily discussion on our 44th president

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 11:16 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by JArnaud
Yey Obama, Yey for our new President who says he is going to do one thing during his campaign, and then moments before his inauguration, says that those things he promised might not in fact become a reality. Yey for higher taxes and an increase in Govt spending. Yey, what a great day this is!
You mean, just like Bush did?

Or, exactly how McCain would've as well?
Old 01-20-2009, 11:16 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
You mean like Bush did?
or the democrats that were in the house and senate?

we have debated this several times. Bush agreed with all of their demands just to get support for the war in Iraq and Afghanistan, that's all he cared about.

"you want how much for your home district? ok sounds good but I got your vote for the war right? good!"

"you need more money for your home town? ok sounds good but I got your vote for the war right? good!"

multiply that by every person in the house and senate and you will see why the spending was out of control the past 6+ years
Old 01-20-2009, 11:18 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
1) it was not 8 years of fail, there was a bit of time that people actually liked him

2) he was elected by the media
Bush was a sack of ****, and history will show it. Chenney was Damien, hope he croaks soon.

Look at that spike... 2001... 9/11. Apparently, he made us safer. I fail to see how.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:19 AM

Car Info: Un Carrito Que Hace Vrooom Phsss!
you need more than a handgun for home protection why?

what kind of animal you hunting with a 50bmg?

I don't like it either, but, I can understand.

Seriously....just what i was saying...
Old 01-20-2009, 11:20 AM
BanHammer™

Bush was a sack of ****, and history will show it. Chenney was Damien, hope he croaks soon.

Look at that spike... 2001... 9/11. Apparently, he made us safer. I fail to see how.
true.. but he was close to being over 50% for his first term.

then **** went down hill.. fast..lol
Old 01-20-2009, 11:21 AM
BanHammer™

Originally Posted by CaliSuby
Seriously....just what i was saying...
no, do not quote someone to try and make yourself look better.

your posts have done well enough to show your thoughts.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:23 AM

We all know that we wont loose our guns...can we get over it? We just had our first African American President!!! I curious to what will change!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 11:23 AM

Car Info: Cage and Slicks and Wing OH MY!!
Palin....are you serious? Your worried that Obama is President but are okay with a beezy who can Russia from her house? Your lost boy!! Thats why our country is where it is now!! You!!!

Did you read what i said at all. Palin is at least hot!! ALL OF THE CANDIDATES SUCKED PERIOD.

Obama sucked
Biden sucked
Mcain Sucked
Palin Sucked

I would have been *****ing every which way.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:25 AM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX PSM
Do you need louder exhaust on your car? Do you need 15 more WHP? No, its a hobby that you enjoy. Some people enjoy collecting and owning firearms. These are not the people that are responsible for gun crime in our country.

Originally Posted by Mr. Xevious
no, do not quote someone to try and make yourself look better.

your posts have done well enough to show your thoughts.
Hahaha ....all hurt....all hurt...get over buddy.
BanHammer™

We all know that we wont loose our guns...can we get over it? We just had our first African American President!!! I curious to what will change!!!

Main Entry:
1 loose
Pronunciation:
\ˈlüs\
Function:
adjective
Inflected Form(s):
loos·er; loos·est
Etymology:
Middle English lous, from Old Norse lauss; akin to Old High German lōs loose — more at -less
Date:
13th century

1 a: not rigidly fastened or securely attached b (1): having worked partly free from attachments <a loose tooth> (2): having relative freedom of movement c: produced freely and accompanied by raising of mucus <a loose cough> d: not tight-fitting2 a: free from a state of confinement, restraint, or obligation <a lion loose in the streets> <spend loose funds wisely> b: not brought together in a bundle, container, or binding carchaic : disconnected , detached3 a: not dense, close, or compact in structure or arrangement b: not solid : watery <loose stools>4 a: lacking in restraint or power of restraint <a loose tongue> b: lacking moral restraint : unchaste c: overactive ; specifically : marked by frequent voiding especially of watery stools <loose bowels>5 a: not tightly drawn or stretched : slack b: being flexible or relaxed <stay loose>6 a: lacking in precision, exactness, or care <loose brushwork> <loose usage> b: permitting freedom of interpretation7: not in the possession of either of two competing teams <a loose ball> <a loose puck>
— loose·ly adverb
— loose·ness noun

Main Entry:
lose
Pronunciation:
\ˈlüz\
Function:
verb
Inflected Form(s):
lost Listen to the pronunciation of lost \ˈlȯst\ ; los·ing Listen to the pronunciation of losing \ˈlü-ziŋ\
Etymology:
Middle English, from Old English losian to perish, lose, from los destruction; akin to Old English lēosan to lose; akin to Old Norse losa to loosen, Latin luere to atone for, Greek lyein to loosen, dissolve, destroy
Date:
before 12th century

transitive verb1 a: to bring to destruction —used chiefly in passive construction <the ship was lost on the reef> b: damn <if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul — Matthew 16:26(Authorized Version)>2: to miss from one's possession or from a customary or supposed place3: to suffer deprivation of : part with especially in an unforeseen or accidental manner4 a: to suffer loss through the death or removal of or final separation from (a person) b: to fail to keep control of or allegiance of <lose votes> <lost his temper>5 a: to fail to use : let slip by : waste <no time to lose> b (1): to fail to win, gain, or obtain <lose a prize> <lose a contest> (2): to undergo defeat in <lost every battle> c: to fail to catch with the senses or the mind <lost what she said>6: to cause the loss of7: to fail to keep, sustain, or maintain <lost my balance>8 a: to cause to miss one's way or bearings <lost himself in the maze of streets> b: to make (oneself) withdrawn from immediate reality <lost herself in daydreaming>9 a: to wander or go astray from <lost his way> b: to draw away from : outstrip <lost his pursuers>10: to fail to keep in sight or in mind11: to free oneself from : get rid of <dieting to lose weight>12slang : regurgitate , vomit —often used in such phrases as lose one's lunchintransitive verb1: to undergo deprivation of something of value2: to undergo defeat <lose with good grace>3of a timepiece : to run slow
— los·able Listen to the pronunciation of losable \ˈlü-zə-bəl\ adjective
— los·able·ness noun
— lose ground
: to suffer loss or disadvantage : fail to advance or improve
— lose it
1: to lose touch with reality ; also : to go crazy2: to become overwhelmed with strong emotion : lose one's composure <so angry I almost lost it>
— lose one's heart
: to fall in love

Car Info: Cage and Slicks and Wing OH MY!!
you vote and some win and some lose. Just how it works. Just gotta deal with it.

And you are NOT losing your guns.

oh trust me i know im not losing MY guns.

But the average jose is losing his/her right to purchase arms which WILL be banned illegal.

Were walking into another 4+ years of crap just like ****hole bush that did nothing but **** our country in the *** with a sandpaper stick.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:26 AM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
I curious to what will change!!!
Nothing.
VIP Member

Car Info: non subarus
Guns are cool...like i said before i have one. There are alot of reasons why there should be some new laws for guns, my main one is just to keep the families safe! I dont know if you guys have seem of heard whats going on in Salinas,Ca. but there has been so many shootings lately...even one at the Mall not that long ago... there ARE people who dont need to have access to guns for good reasons...and we just want our families safe..its all..
the people that are shooting in Salinas will get a hold of guns regardless of the ban or not, do you really think that they bought those guns legally?
BanHammer™

Hahaha ....all hurt....all hurt...get over buddy.
no hurt, just pointing out the mental capacity of an Obamaite.

Quick Reply: Obamarama - daily discussion on our 44th president