Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

North Korea's Going Crazy

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 01:53 AM

Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by Subyusmcguy
I agree with that. If needed though America is ready.
Seriously we've never been needed except for Hitler, the rest of this stuff was just the United States trying to bully other people. As of right now, we said "we will not have north korea have a nuclear missile" give me a break, there are plenty of other countries with them. As long as WE don't **** with N. Korea, we won't be bombed.

Obama is going to have to follow his "secretary of defense" and his advisors, and guessss what? He hasn't gotten out of this CURRENT war, he's about to get us into another one. Great fellow.
Old 05-30-2009, 02:22 AM

Car Info: 2004 sti WRBluuu
Nothing will happen bc nothing CAN happen. NK created nukes as a deterrent. The number one goal of the North Korean regime(kim jong-il or not) is survival. Nukes just serve as a better insurance policy on that survival. What you read and hear from the mainstream media about NK is extremely shortsighted and uneducated. You can find tons of REAL information about NK here...
http://www.dprkstudies.org/

On a side note, anyone who says 'f*ck it lets just attack them' is forgetting that there is a prospering nation of 45 million people right next to them that would be laid to waste if we started a war with NK, its called South Korea. As much as I'd love to take them out, it's just not that simple...
Old 05-30-2009, 08:48 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Shut your ****ing REMF mouth!!
Old 05-30-2009, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
wtf?? was that at me???
Old 05-31-2009, 12:00 AM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by warchildSTI
wtf?? was that at me???
Are you a REMF?
Old 05-31-2009, 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by Superglue WRX
Are you a REMF?
No.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:00 AM

Car Info: '03 WRX wagon, faster than walkin'
Originally Posted by STiForFun
Let China deal with it...
Exactly right. They sit on their border...if China genuinely feels threatened, that'll be the end of it.
Old 05-31-2009, 01:21 AM

I didn't know that the DMZ, where there have been skirmishes between NK and US/ROK forces for 60 years was rear echelon. But even if you say it is I don't ****ing care. You might know a lot about subarus, but you don't know f*ck about North Korea. You don't speak Korean, you're not NSA sponsored and never held a clearance. You didn't spend 2 years in school studying North Korea, and have been stationed in Korea. Wtf is this personal attack bull$hit?? All I did was try to offer some information on a subject I happen to know quite a lot about. Anyone who has worked inside the most heavily militarized zone on the ****ing planet is not rear echelon in my book but wtf do i know right?? Either way I'd rather be a REMF than a ****ing bullet sponge NPG.
Old 05-31-2009, 06:32 AM

Car Info: 2015 WRX
I didn't know that the DMZ, where there have been skirmishes between NK and US/ROK forces for 60 years was rear echelon. But even if you say it is I don't ****ing care. You might know a lot about subarus, but you don't know f*ck about North Korea. You don't speak Korean, you're not NSA sponsored and never held a clearance. You didn't spend 2 years in school studying North Korea, and have been stationed in Korea. Wtf is this personal attack bull$hit?? All I did was try to offer some information on a subject I happen to know quite a lot about. Anyone who has worked inside the most heavily militarized zone on the ****ing planet is not rear echelon in my book but wtf do i know right?? Either way I'd rather be a REMF than a ****ing bullet sponge NPG.
I think you're taking Paul's comment too seriously. I doubt he actually meant to insult you.
Old 05-31-2009, 09:26 AM

Car Info: Subaru 2009 Forester
Originally Posted by AntiochCali
Exactly right. They sit on their border...if China genuinely feels threatened, that'll be the end of it.
Maybe

China will nuke North Korea very shortly....
I dont think so~~~lol

Originally Posted by R-Dub
Do you really think so? I mean N Korea and China go back years and they are both communist countries.

but we are not the same nation!We dont like them bc they are pompous and
close their heart to everyone.

Though I bet that China's patience with N Korea has reached a breaking point and to settle the region they may just whip them off the map.
I dont know,our goverment is so patience,just seems nothing is important but develop Economic!

Originally Posted by <3mywagon
China might see how munch influence they really have over N.Korea by with holding supplies and luxury goods if they really are worried. China doesn't like that N.Korea is developing nukes b/c it might spark a arms race in Asia which China doesn't want to do.
Yes,of course,but the most worried cames from Janan~~~~
Old 05-31-2009, 10:45 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
You don't speak Korean, you're not NSA sponsored and never held a clearance.
rule number one about holding a clearance is: you don't talk about your clearance.

rule number two about holding a clearance is: you don't talk about your clearance.

specially on the internets.
Old 05-31-2009, 11:38 AM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
^LOL

I hate REMFs, POGs, and Reservists. There I said it.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:21 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by Subyusmcguy
WTF? I hate when people live in America and talk crap about it. If you dont like it go to North Korea. You kids need to learn respect.
God dammit I hate this statement.

We have freedom of speech, yet since our country is great enough to allow us free speech we can't exercise it without being to to GTFO?
Old 05-31-2009, 12:35 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by saqwarrior
My friends that are Marines are the first to admit that most of the guys in the Corps aren't the brightest bulbs in the bunch.
Learned this one from my Marine buddy...

Muscles Are Required Intelligence Not Essential
Old 05-31-2009, 01:28 PM

Car Info: Nadda

Brilliant stuff.

Quick Reply: North Korea's Going Crazy