Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Dean is scum. He should be tried for this!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2005, 07:28 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Look, think of it like this. How long would an executive in a large company last saying that his/her company was going to lose to a competitor, and that they should give up? Executives are part of a team, and there is a code to be followed. Can you imagine an executive telling a competitor "Keep up the good work; You're kicking our ***!!!!"
He/she would be unemployed in an instant.

Just like Dean compares Iraq to Vietnam, Hanoi Dean is breaking an unsaid code and telling our enemies that their strategy is fantastic!!! He couldn't boost the morale of the extremists better than he is already doing. I guarantee you that they are toasting Allah Akbars to his insane liberal rants.

Originally Posted by Imprezastifan88
I really don't understand the problem with him saying that Hella. Tried for voicing his opinion? YOU are the one always saying how we should "hold up American values", but isn't free speach one of them?
I can say:
We can't win the war.
Bush is stupid as hell.
Bush sucks Dick.
The war is teh stup1d!1!1!one!11!
*disclaimer, I'm not saying above is true just giving examples*
However, the great thing about this country is I can't get in trouble unless I say "I'm going to shoot the presedent!" seriously. Would you want it any other way?
Old 12-06-2005, 07:31 PM

Yeah, this whole democracy and freedom **** America has going is getting kind of old. We need something better.

Believe! Obey! Fight!

Old 12-06-2005, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
hella if i could pick one person to be deported to syria it would be you. I will look beyond the whole "i think i stand for everything american, but i am really a ****ing idiot who spouts off the most ANTI AMERICAN feelings and thoughts that i can"

TIA
If you want me to transfer some classified materials to your Syian friends you can dream on. Same goes for Iran.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by MoDrift
Yeah, this whole democracy and freedom **** America has going is getting kind of old. We need something better.

Believe! Obey! Fight!

About time we had some blind patriotism.
Old 12-06-2005, 07:57 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
hella if i could pick one person to be deported to syria it would be you. I will look beyond the whole "i think i stand for everything american, but i am really a ****ing idiot who spouts off the most ANTI AMERICAN feelings and thoughts that i can"

TIA
Syria is actually damn nice...
Old 12-06-2005, 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by Oaf
Care to elaborate?

Anywho, during time of war, every swinging dick needs to support the war effort.
Those that say things which emboldens the enemy, are directly putting the lives of troops in jepardy by aiding the enemy's cause.
Big Bertha Murtha spoke his opinion and as a result, US troops died.

Oh thats bull****. Total and utter bull****. How you can say that is beyond me. Because someone stands up for what he believes in the US does not change a god damn thing in Iraq. The only person that has any influence over the insurgents in Iraq is the President of the United States of America. How? By pulling our troops out. **** I bet the insurgents in Iraq don't even have a clue what Murtha said and who the hell he is. Also have some respect for a man that has served this country butthole.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:39 PM
Dirty Redhead

Car Info: 05 WRX Wagon (Crystal Gray)
I would just like everyone to know that if dean should be hung then a large number of republicans should be hung for doing the same thing.

Originally Posted by George W. Bush
REPUBLICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES:
Then-GOP Presidential candidate Governor George W. Bush: According to the Houston Chronicle: “Bush, in Austin, criticized President Clinton’s administration for not doing enough to enunciate a goal for the Kosovo military action and indicated the bombing campaign might not be a tough enough response. ‘Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the president to explain to us what the exit strategy is,’ Bush said.” [Houston Chronicle, 4/9/99]
I think someone needs to listen to themselves.
Originally Posted by Then-House Majority Whip Tom Delay (R-TX)
The deployment of U.S. military forces in Kosovo is “just another bad idea in a foreign policy without a focus.” [Editorial, Saint Paul Pioneer Press (Minnesota),3/17/99
Originally Posted by Delay again
“I had the utmost confidence in President Bush. He had laid the groundwork, and our national interest in the Middle East was clear. In the gulf we had a country that was invaded [Kuwait], and an oil interest to defend. … [In the Balkans] we have a president I don’t trust, who has proven my reason for not trusting him: had no plan. We have a civil war that was falsely described as a huge humanitarian problem, when in comparison to other places, it was nothing.”
[Washington Post, 5/4/99]
Let's see; a "humanitarian effort" that is nothing in comparison to other places....hmmmmm. Man this stuff sounds familiar.

I think we all need to realize these types of comments come from both sides. It all depends on who's in office and how they feel about that.

http://www.democrats.org/pdfs/gop_kosovo.pdf
Old 12-07-2005, 04:25 AM

Car Info: Looking for a Liberty CRD
Originally Posted by Oaf
Care to elaborate?

Anywho, during time of war, every swinging dick needs to support the war effort.
Those that say things which emboldens the enemy, are directly putting the lives of troops in jepardy by aiding the enemy's cause.
Big Bertha Murtha spoke his opinion and as a result, US troops died.
What a bunch of carp.

First of all, there is no evidence that criticizing the war in Iraq (or any war) "emboldens the enemy"

Secondly, people are dying in Iraq because this administration used cherrypicked evidence and rank hyperbole to garner support for this invasion and occupation.

Thirdly, there is a civil war in Iraq...a civil war which our invasion allowed to happen. An occupying force cannot win a civil war.
Old 12-07-2005, 07:01 AM

Car Info: Looking for a Liberty CRD
Might as well put it in context, since Mehlman, Reagan, and the OP are trying hard to take all this out of context:

.Host-2: Govenor Dean, the key to -- I guess -- eventually getting the U.S. forces out of Iraq is going to have the Iraqis doing a better job of defending themselves and taking a greater role. Are we on the right track to achieve that goal?

Dean: Well, I think our military is working very hard to do that, but let's not forget this is ultimately what America had to do in Vietnam. Ultimately, they said we're going to turn this over to the Vietnamese, and of course the South Vietnamese couldn't manage to take care of their own country. And, as I've said, I supported President Bush -- the first President Bush's -- war in Iraq. I supported this president's war in Afghanistan, but I do not believe in making the same mistake twice, and America appears to have made the same mistake twice. I wish the president had payed more attention to the history of Iraq before we'd gotten in there. The idea that we're going to win this war is an idea that unfortunately is just plain wrong. And, I've seen this before in my life. It cost us 25,000 brave American soldiers in Vietnam, and I don't want to go down that road again.

Host-1: Alright, governor listen we're...

Dean: We need to get out of there and take the targets off our troop's back; we need to maintain the presence in the area so we can deal with terrorism. but not in Iraq.
Old 12-07-2005, 08:07 AM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by lojasmo
Dean: We need to get out of there and take the targets off our troop's back; we need to maintain the presence in the area so we can deal with terrorism. but not in Iraq.
Great post lajasmo. I actually like Dean. He screwed himself with his WWF tirade, but the man is passionate about America (albeit from a liberal perspective).

Im on the Dean's List

:dons flame suit:
Old 12-07-2005, 08:35 AM

Car Info: 05 STi
Originally Posted by dub2w
Great post lajasmo. I actually like Dean. He screwed himself with his WWF tirade, but the man is passionate about America (albeit from a liberal perspective).

Im on the Dean's List

:dons flame suit:
More power to you. I don't like him just based off his beliefs on domestic issues (just as I'm sure you disagree with some more conservative standpoints). Hopefully the next election will be more "may be the best man win" rather than "may the worst man lose". I think Bush did pretty well given the cards he was dealt in his first term but the agenda is coming off to clear now that things have assumed a regiment. I like to call it political entrophy.
Old 12-07-2005, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by lojasmo
What a bunch of carp.
First of all, there is no evidence that criticizing the war in Iraq (or any war) "emboldens the enemy"
Dude.. wake up! From the Vietnam example, the war critics at home were recorded and played as propaganda to weaken the morale of POWs and break them! Don't be so helladumb!

These sell-outs and pessimists carried out a wonderful campaign of the self-fulfilling profecy(sp?), and communist leaders later said it boosted their morale.

NOW STFU!
Old 12-07-2005, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by HellaDumb
Look, think of it like this. How long would an executive in a large company last saying that his/her company was going to lose to a competitor, and that they should give up? Executives are part of a team, and there is a code to be followed. Can you imagine an executive telling a competitor "Keep up the good work; You're kicking our ***!!!!"
He/she would be unemployed in an instant.

Just like Dean compares Iraq to Vietnam, Hanoi Dean is breaking an unsaid code and telling our enemies that their strategy is fantastic!!! He couldn't boost the morale of the extremists better than he is already doing. I guarantee you that they are toasting Allah Akbars to his insane liberal rants.
Great quote if I say so myself. Funny no-one disagrees.
Old 12-07-2005, 09:07 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Great quote if I say so myself. Funny no-one disagrees.

Couldnt agree more...
Old 12-07-2005, 10:59 AM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
hehe

Quick Reply: Dean is scum. He should be tried for this!