Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Created Equal versus evolution's inherent racism

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2005, 11:14 PM

Car Info: 98 Impreza Outback Sport
Will someone PLEASE take away helladumb's privilege to post new threrads in this forum?

Or wait a sec, nevermind- he only hurts his cause.
Old 11-17-2005, 03:51 AM

Car Info: Looking for a Liberty CRD
I believe that helladumb has suffered his own personal stage of devolution. fire away, folks.
Old 11-17-2005, 09:55 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Common guys, can't you a little dose of reality?

Hey, btw, I'm taking Grace Jones to my Christmas party!!!!
Old 11-17-2005, 08:53 PM

Hella you need to learn a bit more about evolution and while dogs are all the same species they have different subspecies. And how that is different from humans in general and why we do not have subspecies. Then you might understand why what you are talking about is inherently wrong.
Old 11-18-2005, 03:23 AM

Car Info: Looking for a Liberty CRD
Originally Posted by Unregistered
Hella you need to learn.
And that's where your theory fails.
Old 11-18-2005, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by Unregistered
Hella you need to learn a bit more about evolution and while dogs are all the same species they have different subspecies. And how that is different from humans in general and why we do not have subspecies. Then you might understand why what you are talking about is inherently wrong.
Absolute B.S. If a chihuahua can mate with a saint bernard, kinda like a 250 lb linebacker on a 75 lb supermodel...(mental picture- like hitting a finishing nail with a sledge hammer )

I'd love to see your reaction if you were classified as a sub-species

Last edited by HellaDumb; 11-18-2005 at 08:26 AM.
Old 11-18-2005, 01:29 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
^^That's exactly what he's talking about. Your example is from dogs. Dogs are very diverse and have subspecies. But what about gorillas (which are much closer to us than dogs). They DON"T have subspecies (just like us) and if a chimp f***s and gorilla, guess what...NO BABY. You seriously don't know enough about what you're talking about to be making these claims and statements. It makes you look even more foolhardy than you do on a regular basis.
Old 11-18-2005, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by MVWRX
^^That's exactly what he's talking about. Your example is from dogs. Dogs are very diverse and have subspecies. But what about gorillas (which are much closer to us than dogs). They DON"T have subspecies (just like us) and if a chimp f***s and gorilla, guess what...NO BABY. You seriously don't know enough about what you're talking about to be making these claims and statements. It makes you look even more foolhardy than you do on a regular basis.
So you are telling me that a 300 pound Samoan and a scrawny 70 pound pale supermodel aren't diverse? Who cares about whether they are the same species or a sub-species? Why are they so different? Evolution, or did God create them that way?
Old 11-18-2005, 03:29 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
They are diffrent because of evolution. Do you not believe in how genes work too? Or does god say "hmm, I'll make this guy with blue eyes and brown hair, and make him have a really fast metabolism so he never gets fat".
Old 11-18-2005, 04:32 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Originally Posted by HellaDumb
So you are telling me that a 300 pound Samoan and a scrawny 70 pound pale supermodel aren't diverse? Who cares about whether they are the same species or a sub-species? Why are they so different? Evolution, or did God create them that way?

Like I said, you haven't a clue of what you're talking about. Diverse, yes, subspecies, hell no. Either read some TEXTBOOKS and journal articles about it, or leave this discussion alone.
Old 11-18-2005, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by MVWRX
Like I said, you haven't a clue of what you're talking about. Diverse, yes, subspecies, hell no. Either read some TEXTBOOKS and journal articles about it, or leave this discussion alone.
So let me get this straight. You want me to read some textbooks and journal articles about the difference between Samoans and supermodels? Isn't that racist, since it studies the differences between races?
Old 11-18-2005, 04:44 PM

So let me get this straight. You want me to read some textbooks and journal articles about the difference between Samoans and supermodels? Isn't that racist, since it studies the differences between races?
You must live in the 'nothing but spin' zone. Can't you take anyone's points for what they are and not try to twist them to fit your deranged, retarded views?
Old 11-18-2005, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by scoobsport98
You must live in the 'nothing but spin' zone. Can't you take anyone's points for what they are and not try to twist them to fit your deranged, retarded views?
So you are you saying Samoans and skinny white supermodels were created equal by God, evolved differently, or what? I don't get your complicated mix of text, verse, rythm, and liberal insanity.

Last edited by HellaDumb; 11-18-2005 at 05:24 PM.
Old 11-19-2005, 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by lojasmo
And that's where your theory fails.

how so? please explain oh wise one.
Old 11-19-2005, 01:12 AM

So you are you saying Samoans and skinny white supermodels were created equal by God, evolved differently, or what? I don't get your complicated mix of text, verse, rythm, and liberal insanity.

First, take that ***** out of your ***. You're expieriencing WAY too much pleasure from your complacency.

If you REALLY want me to address your question, well, I'd opt for neither of your strictly dichotomic options.

Hate to burst your bubble, but god, or God for that matter, does NOT exist, as far as I'm concerned, until any tangible or feasible evidence presents itself. [still waiting, paitently and eternally]

And if you want a science lesson, here ya go:

The supermodel you speak of, if raised in the same culture as the samoan, would not turn out to be a twig as you describe. It is a matter of genetic predisposition and cultural upbringing and norms of the society they are a part of.

Get a clue, or stop pretending to be so ignorant. -- I didn't realize some people were THAT desperate for attention that they would subdue their intellectual and logical capacity as you have.

....Or wait, keep at it. you're a great posterboy for the republican way of life and thinking.

Last edited by scoobsport98; 11-19-2005 at 01:25 AM.

Quick Reply: Created Equal versus evolution's inherent racism