Suspension, Handling, and Brakes Talk about Struts/springs, coilovers, anti-swaybars, strut bars, steering, Pads, fluid, lines, rotors, calipers, boosters, and anything that is brake and suspension related.

Why does everybody say no on the Front Sway bar??

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2004, 01:48 PM
2006 Mt Hammy Car Show Winner

Car Info: Black 03 WRX, White 04 E46 M3
Originally posted by Mine'sRacingGDB
tk5dan

so how was the hks hipermax 2 feels like, let me know how was it for daily driving on local and freeway. I know it is adjustable, how different it is from the softest to the hardest??

alan
i love them. My old suspension setup was perrin springs on stock struts. I wasnt really interested in a spring setup but i got them at cost since they were just coming out and they needed someone to sorta test fit/drive with them so i decided to give it a shot. There was no real performance gain except for a nice drop in ride height. I wanted alot more out of my car hanling wise so i upgraded the the hipermax 2's and they are amazing. I was looking into the cusco 2r's but went with these since a friend was selling them and they were practically new. It's more of a street coilover compared to the 2r's and you wouldn't believe the ride quality. Compared to the perrin springs on stock struts the ride quality is amazing. I currently have them at 16 clicks from full soft and this weekend i am gonna try a little bit stiffer (they are 30 wasy adjsutable) But yea with it right now its alot stiffer than before and street/freeway is really smooth.