Suspension, Handling, and Brakes Talk about Struts/springs, coilovers, anti-swaybars, strut bars, steering, Pads, fluid, lines, rotors, calipers, boosters, and anything that is brake and suspension related.

Perrin PSRS

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 06:54 PM

Car Info: Jaguar XJR, VW Corrado, 911 Carrera
Perrin PSRS

Hey dudes!
Quick question. I just installed Perrin's PSRS and upgraded the metal bushings to poly-ureathane ones(04 STi). I know the PSRS has gotten a bad rap for a while but I didn't have a choice. Should I expect the usual crap(Excessive road noise etc) with having an upgraded ALK? Or do you think I will have the same problem that a lot of other people have had with the PSRS, like clunking and slipping noises at low speeds? I did get the poly-ureathane bushings and removed the metal ones hoping to prevent future catastrophies like some people have had. All seems fine so far but it hasn't been more than 2 days since the install.

Another quickie, I also have Cobb solids endlinks in all corners the front ones make a lot of noise at low speeds especially angling up a driveways, has anyone had similar occurences? Thanks!