Suspension, Handling, and Brakes Talk about Struts/springs, coilovers, anti-swaybars, strut bars, steering, Pads, fluid, lines, rotors, calipers, boosters, and anything that is brake and suspension related.

noob at lowering my car

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2003, 06:17 PM

Car Info: 13BRZ, 11FXT, 08T25, 07STI, 02WRX
Simple. Just go with the STI setup that dealers offer. It will be expensive but it is the best setup available for the car in terms of handling and comfort. It does not lower the car all that much.

What do you plan to do with your car is the first question? Also, if you search around you will find some pretty good reviews about certain suspension setups that people like and/or dislike.
Old 01-14-2003, 12:22 AM

i'd have to agree about the sti suspension as far as being a good all around investment.

although if you aren't looking at dropping that kind of cash, whiteline, tein, and eibach or the more popular lowering springs
Old 01-20-2003, 08:56 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRB WRX
I would say STi would be the wrong direction. To much money for nothing. If you want coilovers, I would go either teins, cusco's, or H&R. For springs, I would go tein, h&r and eibach. If your gonna use springs, do not go over 1.5 inches without upgrading your shocks and struts. Hope I could be of some help.

Jason