Suspension, Handling, and Brakes Talk about Struts/springs, coilovers, anti-swaybars, strut bars, steering, Pads, fluid, lines, rotors, calipers, boosters, and anything that is brake and suspension related.
View Poll Results: which coilover
Helix DNA
75.00%
BC Racing BR
25.00%
Endura Tech
0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

need your help can't make up my mind

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 09:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 99 legacy gt
need your help can't make up my mind

well Im looking to get some coilovers for me bd legacy which has a gc style suspension on it from factory but is a little to soft for me these are what I have been looking at I have read lots of reviews but can't make up my mind so Im asking for your help

1. helix DNAs

2. BC Racing BR

3. endura tech

the only ? I still have about these is who makes # 1 & 2 and yes I have been to all of there web sites I would like to know who puts them together the reason being I would like some more well know names that are associated with them to put my mind at ease about the quality of the product
Old 11-16-2007, 11:02 AM
Chicks dig me. April Fool's!

Car Info: 1997 Impreza, 2014 BRZ
I've only ridden in the Helix. I like them. More of a street coilover. I hear the BC is kind of the same too. Streetable. Endura Tech, I am not sure about. I know that SubieSport highly recommends them. If I were to choose between Helix and BC, I'd choose BC because they are rebuildable. I don't think Helix are rebuildable. As for your question on who makes coilovers, I am not sure. I know BC makes their own. They actually make a bunch of coilovers that are eventually rebranded as other companies.