Suspension, Handling, and Brakes Talk about Struts/springs, coilovers, anti-swaybars, strut bars, steering, Pads, fluid, lines, rotors, calipers, boosters, and anything that is brake and suspension related.

How to connect coilover to endlink

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 02:50 PM

Car Info: 2003 Subaru WRX - Sedona Red
How to connect coilover to endlink

I bought the Tein Flex coilovers yesterday, started installing them today, but ran into a problem. How is it possible to connect the endlink to the coilover itself? Right now, the coilover is in, but the endlinks aren't going to be able to connect in order to screw the bolts back on. How can i adjust the height of the coilover in order for the bolts to match up? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 10-13-2006, 04:34 PM

Car Info: 51E LHD V7 STI (2.0)
is this for the rear endlinks for the front endlinks?

the endlinks do NOT connect to the coilovers. They connect to the sway bar ends.

if these are the rears then you will need to have full load on the rear tires in order for them to reach each other.

if these are the fronts you shouldn't have to much trouble. If you cannot reach them you'll need to jack up the control arm to get them to line up.

i would suggest before doing any more modifications on your own that you look at www.scoobymods.com. also search since threads about endlinks have been posted before

Jon

i'm assuming you have a subaru impreza since you posted in this section. if you have any other car than a subaru impreza you're posting in the wrong place