Suspension, Handling, and Brakes Talk about Struts/springs, coilovers, anti-swaybars, strut bars, steering, Pads, fluid, lines, rotors, calipers, boosters, and anything that is brake and suspension related.

Help! Adjustable Lateral links

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 06:08 PM

Car Info: 2004 Wrx Java Black
Help! Adjustable Lateral links

I installed some beatrush adjustable lateral links on my 2004 wrx a few days ago. Also on my car are cobb swaybar and endlinks front and rear. When I installed the links I noticed that the mounting bracket was different than the stock lateral links, but didn't really think about it and just put them on. After getting an alignment I noticed that the rear had more roll. I had moved the rear swaybar setting from soft to medium when installing the lateral links, so I should have had even less roll.

To fix the problem I was wondering if it would be okay to get the sti dogbone style rear endlinks? I know I would have to reinstall the lateral link w/ the mounting bracket on the top instead of the bottom like I have it now. Or do I need to get the wrx style lateral links that work w/ the "C" shaped rear endlinks?