Suspension, Handling, and Brakes Talk about Struts/springs, coilovers, anti-swaybars, strut bars, steering, Pads, fluid, lines, rotors, calipers, boosters, and anything that is brake and suspension related.

BE/BH vs BL/BP Suspension

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2004, 10:38 AM
DLC

Car Info: 2000 Leg GT LTD
BE/BH vs BL/BP Suspension

Ok, i know that there are a few strut/spring and coilover setups available for the BE/BH, despite the differences in USDM and JDM models (easily circumvented).

So, i've heard no discussion about whether or not the current model shares the same suspension as the previous. I would imagine the spring rates may be a little lower, due to the reduction in weight, and maybe some revalving for fine tuning, but could some TEIN, Cusco or any other brand meant for the BE/BH fit the BL/BP? What about vice-versa?

I'm sure that the japanese companies already have this stuff out for the new cars, but everyone still seems more concerned about going in a straight line fast and looking good than turning. Will companies like H&R be developing products for the new models and not bother with old ones, even though it may be a straight bolt-in?