Suby Shopping & Maintenance/Warranty Buying a Subaru? Buying, negotiating, financing, insurance, etc. Maintenance/Warranty topics can be discussed here too.

major problem guys

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2003, 11:28 PM
NASIOC Slut

Car Info: 1995 Subaru Impreza 1.8 L
BTW, AAA has alot of various discounts like "good student" discount and other such things... Check around and see what kind of discounts you can get for various insurance companies.
Old 06-04-2003, 02:57 AM

Car Info: dream car Subaru STi
try 21st centurty... you should really just do liability. and dont crash ur car. buy the autolock and the lo jack system and an alarm system. that will be wayyyy cheaper than full coverage. also ur autolock, alarm system. and lo jack system. itll be virtually impossible to lose your car. full coverage on a race car for an 18 year old. by the way the WRX is a race car. even though its a sedan. its still a race car.. and full coverage for a youngster is always expensive.. unless your rich.. i recoommmend u do just liability and drive safe. dont plan on crashing ur WRX.
Old 06-04-2003, 03:18 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: E28M5, RAM Powerwagon, Motos
Thumbs up Props to 2.5 Steele RS

Originally posted by 2.5 Steele RS
You're right, please accept My appoligies. I do have some good advice for the lad though.
If You want to make You're Dad proud, don't ask for a WRX. Some things just have to wait. My advice is to take full advantage of You're blessings, and get a more reasonable ride that You can afford. I too am working toward the goal of owning a WRX, maby even an STI, but for now I just have to settle for My 2.5 RS, which by the way, is still an awsome ride that turns peoples heads. Work towards You're dreams, and they will be that much sweeter when they come true.
sorry agian,
Chuck
P.S. Delaware is'nt such a bad place.
Your a good man for owning up.
The Delaware comment was from Wayne's World.
"we're in Delaware, yeah Delaware"

-wrexr
Old 06-04-2003, 04:56 PM

if they hit u with no insurance. they are screwed. they will pay badly and also u can sue the shiet out of the registered owner. also. u can get past the lo jack after u get past the alarm system and the auto lock.
Old 06-05-2003, 05:11 PM

ok.. so you guys are telling me this. some dumb shiet decides to drive out his old school subaru and he drives so fast with no insurance right. then he decides he wants to slam into the back of my 03 WRX going at 70mph on the freeway. my car is ****ed up now. and that guys isnt paying for it because his insurance is either too cheap or he doesnt have any..

guys. you dont know the extreme anger i feel.. i got raped from the back. he ****in slammed into my baby for no reason. hit me so hard i rocketed forwared and cause 2 cars in front of me to hit also. so now my bak is ****ed up and my front is ****ed up. this dumb shiet isnt even gona pay because he has no insurance.. what should i do? he is a poor *** with a ****ty car that ****ed up my brand new 03 WRX. u guys dont know the pain and anger i feel. its like i got insurance andhe doesnt and now im stuck wit a brand new ****ed up wrx. he did more than $8,000 in damages im guessing. my whole bak is caved in. im soooo mad!!

please what should i do.
Old 06-05-2003, 05:12 PM

if i ever found this guy. id ****ing beat him to death for not owning up.
Old 06-05-2003, 05:14 PM

i do know where he lives and everything. but i want my car to be fixed! thats all i want.
Old 06-05-2003, 10:57 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: silver MIAMI wrx in the bay area
for all i know, for me the insurance on the WRX is still cheaper than me get an acura or honda.

that is the reason why i got a subaru. instead of the RSX.

eric.
Old 06-05-2003, 11:07 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: silver MIAMI wrx in the bay area
i feel for you downshift. hope that you get that stupid driver good.

i got clip by an old cabbie driver (LUXOR cab). i wanna beat the crap out of him too.

eric.

Quick Reply: major problem guys