Subaru OEM Parts For Sale Subaru OEM new and used car parts can be listed here only!

Parting Out Sale -- STi HID Housings (Complete)!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2004, 12:54 PM

Car Info: STi 6MT
Parting Out Sale -- STi HID Housings (Complete)!

WRX owners, this is your chance to get 2 genuine STi HID Headlights at a great price, the perfect compliment to your tastefully modded scoob. Nothing quite beats the pleasure of amazingly crisp and clear lighting for the spirited night driving. I have additional images available on request, but I included a few ones as well. The right headlight is in pristine condition, showing no wear, no damage, nothing. In fact, it was on the car for less than a month. (Car is from Atlanta, Ga) It does however have a broken poly mount (<$6.70 expenditure from any dealership).

Now the left (400 miles), albeit still in a very good condition, has a couple minor scratches on the lense (see picture), nothing which effects use or really the look for that matter. I can do one of two things for you if you buy this set -- a) try and get the scratch out myself or b) just send it as it is. I would like to assure you that these are genuine and that both work perfectly and have no broken parts. You will be getting a complete which includes 2 housings, 2 HID bulbs and 2 ballasts; everything you need to give your WRX that extra bit you've been looking for.

As of now, I’m looking for somewhere around $1000 + shipping for the set; reasonable offers will considered.

If you're interested please contact me through email, pm or aim.
alex@ascelon.net or alex6speed (AIM)

Last edited by ascelon; 06-30-2004 at 01:32 AM.
Old 06-30-2004, 01:32 AM

Car Info: STi 6MT
bump for a great deal