Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.

What should I pay for a new WRX?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2003, 09:59 PM

Car Info: '03 WRX
My New Love

Hey guys I just picked mine up yesterday! Before taxes it was $22,717. This price included a rear spoiler, boost gauge, and a short throw shifter. Not too shabby considering the dealer was asking $28,700. The WRX is truly an amazing machine. I have never driven a car that is so fun to drive, and feels so incredibly solid and safe. Good luck to those who are in the market for buying one! You WILL love it!

Mike
Old 02-24-2003, 04:48 PM

We got our 03 wrx for 22,000 plus tax and lic.

RallyeX
Old 02-24-2003, 07:07 PM

Car Info: 2003 WRX Sedan
Angry

Well, I went to Grand Prix Subaru today and they offered me $500 over invoice for a WRX 5MT, spoiler, short shift, compass mirror, and armrest extention; 24090. What do you think? How do I get them to come down?
Old 02-24-2003, 08:22 PM

Answer for Kenny

Hey Kenny, what you want to do is get an internet price. I've had good luck with my past two car purchases this way. Try MSN.com. Click autos 2003, then select the Impreza. On the left side, you'll see "get a quote". Only do this if you're ready to buy. You'll have to fill out some info, then it'll give you a list of dealers in your area that participate in the internet program. If you live away from a major city, you won't have any luck. You'll have to take a road trip to get a good deal. Anyway, I bought mine for about $700 UNDER the dealers invoice. Subaru is giving the dealers some incentive for getting rid of the cars. Don't take any sh*t....don't even pay anything near the sticker. The econmy sucks, cars aren't selling, and they need the $$$$. Good luck.

Mike
Old 02-24-2003, 11:12 PM

Kenny

If you are going to put that much down, there shouldn't be any concerns.....right? $200/month..woo pee
Old 02-24-2003, 11:15 PM

Kenny

If you are going to put that much down, there shouldn't be any concerns.....right? I suspect the lowest they'd go on a cash basis would be $22000 with minimal options. I've flown into your town...nice airport...that is when ground icing in not in effect!

Quick Reply: What should I pay for a new WRX?