Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.

types of people who buy subies

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2003, 11:47 AM

Car Info: 03 WRX silver
types of people who buy subies

what kind of person is everybody, as in music and hobbies. Just stuff like that. I am pretty much nothing but a hippie. I spend a lot of my time in the mountains of North Carolina and music festivals. I love the Grateful Dead, Allman Brothers, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, and so on and so forth. Anyways, how bout everybody else
Old 05-25-2003, 12:06 PM

Car Info: 03 WRX, 06 Evo IX MR, now 2010 STi
i like sex
Old 05-25-2003, 02:28 PM

I've never been much of a hippie, but I do like alot of different music. I'm going to see The Dead, Willie Nelson and moe. next month at Vernon Downs.
Old 05-25-2003, 03:05 PM

Car Info: 2001 sub. imp.
im 18, car was the best in the price range i had at the time. i am mostly into cars as my main hobby. listen to all types of music.
edit: i go to school for electrical controls. i work for an electrical company called control technologies(some people in new england might have heard of them).
Old 05-25-2003, 09:36 PM

Car Info: www.tristatetuners.com
Philadelphia area. Im married, with one kid (a baby seat in the back of my car does wonders for the sleeper factor). I needed a four door car, but wanted to have a sporty ride. The wrx was the best choice I could make. I work in the music retail industry, and listen to all kinds of music because, well, I have to.
Old 05-25-2003, 09:37 PM

Car Info: Silver 02 WRX
Since were all about North Carolina, I'm stationed in Jacksonville (next to the coast). I'm a Marine who turned 21 today infact. I bought a WRX because I'm from Michigan and grew up destroying a Lumina Minivan and a Topaz pretending I could do the stuff I saw on Gran Turismo 2. I always liked the 2.5RS because of the 2 door until I saw a review for the WRX. I'm a car nut who races where ever I can and I enjoy getting sideways in the dirt with a vehice better prepared for it more than anything. I run track and play GT3 all the damn time so racing is pretty much my life and if it wasn't for the SCCA, Costal Carolina Raceway, and the Croitan Nat. Forest I would be in the "clink" by now. I listen to hair bands like GNR, Motley, Def, and BonJovi to name a few. I'm married and don't have a kid and don't want one yet. So thats my story.
Old 05-25-2003, 09:38 PM

Car Info: Silver 02 WRX
Since were all in NC we should all get together sometime and take a drive in the moutians or near the coast. Scooby club!?!
Old 05-25-2003, 09:42 PM

Car Info: www.tristatetuners.com
Happy birthday, soldier.
Old 05-25-2003, 10:00 PM

Car Info: Nadda
I'm 18. My life consists of...
School
Work
Car
GF
Counter-Strike/Friends.
Old 05-25-2003, 11:30 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
Originally posted by Silver Mojo
i like sex
Old 05-25-2003, 11:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: want a WRX
I'm 14...im into rap(eminem, jay z, ja rule)/rock(creed, blink 182, Sum 41, puddle of mud)...cars, basketball, girls, and school are my life...(not necessarily in that order)...i got into subies about 2 years ago and ive wanted the wrx more than anything(xcept girls)....u guys wont believe how much i get made fun of for wanting the wrx....most people my age think they know about cars and get all excited when their parents agree to give them their 98 civic when they can drive....well thats about it....if u got any suggestions on how to get the 2000 kids in my school to realize how great the wrx is PM me...
Old 05-25-2003, 11:32 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
Originally posted by awns729
I'm 14...im into rap(eminem, jay z, ja rule)/rock(creed, blink 182, Sum 41, puddle of mud)...cars, basketball, girls, and school are my life...(not necessarily in that order)...i got into subies about 2 years ago and ive wanted the wrx more than anything(xcept girls)....u guys wont believe how much i get made fun of for wanting the wrx....most people my age think they know about cars and get all excited when their parents agree to give them their 98 civic when they can drive....well thats about it....if u got any suggestions on how to get the 2000 kids in my school to realize how great the wrx is PM me...
Get some race tires on steelies and a rear sway bar and win your class at an autocross.

Quick Reply: types of people who buy subies