Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.

Subaru Gebuine Parts / Subie Gal?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 09:31 PM

Car Info: 06 Legacy GT Sedan- 94 Legacy Turbo Wagon
Talking

Subie Gal (aka Trick) is Worthless!
Old 02-16-2006, 09:37 PM

Car Info: 2005 Subaru WRX STi
Originally Posted by Chris Jones
Subie Gal (aka Trick) is Worthless!
Why is everyone bashing on this poor woman? Honestly, what did she do to any of you?
Old 02-16-2006, 09:43 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by '05 STi
Why is everyone bashing on this poor woman? Honestly, what did she do to any of you?
+1 yea seriously, jamie has been awesome help to me
its one thing to criticize someone for not meeting your expections and maybe being a poor vendor...but there isnt a need to flame the person/vendor. ive never experienced what you guys claim of her banning people, warning, restriction, etc. but maybe thats just me...
Old 02-16-2006, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by maddhatteroo7
+1 yea seriously, jamie has been awesome help to me
its one thing to criticize someone for not meeting your expections and maybe being a poor vendor...but there isnt a need to flame the person/vendor. ive never experienced what you guys claim of her banning people, warning, restriction, etc. but maybe thats just me...
I don't know the woman enough to say anything negative about her, so I'm not going to. I've repeated myself before, and I will do it again. I believe that I sent her an Email a few months ago regarding prices for parts and I received a prompt and informative response.

Until I deal with her on a business level, I'm going to stick to the judgement that she's alright to deal with. I've never heard anything negative about her in the past, aside from what I've read in this thread.

As for her banning people on NUTSAC, I don't visit NUTSAC. I prefer to associate myself with a more mature crowd.
Old 02-16-2006, 10:01 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
ive actually never had a problem with nutsac....maybe thats just because i use the following forums for the following reasons:
I-club- hang out and talk general stuff
rs25.com - specifics for my car
nutsac-get some indepth info if i cant on rs25 and get ideas on what to do
Old 02-16-2006, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by maddhatteroo7
ive actually never had a problem with nutsac....maybe thats just because i use the following forums for the following reasons:
I-club- hang out and talk general stuff
rs25.com - specifics for my car
nutsac-get some indepth info if i cant on rs25 and get ideas on what to do
More than likely. I guess it all depends on which part of NUTSAC you visit. I've just basically skimmed the site and I couldn't believe all of the sh*t over there....
Old 02-22-2006, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by SkylineR35GTRx
i love this forum because the mods aren't triggy happy. Everyone is so chill here, i mean the mods. they aren't gonna ban someone just because they dont like em.

totally agree. can't say the same thing unfortunately about nasioc.
Old 02-23-2006, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by SpicySpaghetti6
totally agree. can't say the same thing unfortunately about nasioc.
I hate NUTSAC.
Old 02-23-2006, 08:22 PM

Car Info: '05 Impreza Outback Sport ~ "WTF! Two-Toned?"
Thumbs up

For what it's worth... I don't agree with some of the 'name calling' that was used in a few of the post on this thread. Although I am very unhappy with the service I got from Subie Gal. I am careful NOT to make any personal comments or call her names.

I am simply a Subaru owner who is VERY dissapointed with her vendor services. A red flag to others. If you had great service by all means keep using her. I did not and won't use her ever again in the future.

There are just too many educated and nice people out there to give my money too. Rallitek and Subie Solutions/IPD come to mind. Thank you Sean Sexton @ Rallitek and Chris Delano @ IPD/Subie Solutions, for listening, offering solutions and providing GREAT customer service!

More money coming your way soon! :-)

Last edited by NW OBS; 02-23-2006 at 08:27 PM.
Old 02-23-2006, 08:52 PM

Car Info: 05 CGM Wrx Wagon
My experiences with Jamie have been completely different. I just ordered over 4000 in parts from her and have been confronted by nothing other than prompt phone calls, super quick emails, and amazing prices. Insurance gave me almost 7k for the parts she only charged me about 4400 for (including 270 in shipping for 3 VERY oversided bulk items). Ill be sure to report back on how everything turns out when all the parts get to the body shop.
Old 02-24-2006, 12:52 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2012 Mazda 3 Hatch
My experiences ordering from her have been good.... fast shipping and prompt emails. I'm sure everyone is apt to have a bad experience once in a while though. It just happens that, these days, bad experiences get posted all over the interweb.
Old 02-24-2006, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by andyf
My experiences ordering from her have been good.... fast shipping and prompt emails. I'm sure everyone is apt to have a bad experience once in a while though. It just happens that, these days, bad experiences get posted all over the interweb.
One thing I've noticed about the web is that when one person has a bad experience, the next thing you know, everybody's jumping on the bandwagon, "Oh my god! I can't believe that! I will never use Mr./Mrs. X's services!"

Ok, fine, so people are made aware of it. However, the next time someone makes a post about purchasing from "Subie Gal" or whoever, not even a person that has purchased anything, but a person that read about someone else's bad experience, is saying "Subie Gal sucks! I know this guy that ordered parts from her and had a horrible experience!"

First off, there are two sides to every story. Was it an issue of miscommunication? Did someone decide to get irrational and start cursing and yelling up a storm, making that vendor not want to communicate? What happened? Why did it happen?

I Emailed Subie Gal a while back about some parts and I received not only a very prompt contact, but a price/availability status on the product. She also answered any questions or concerns about the products that I had as well.

There's an old saying that goes, "You can't make everyone happy." If her service was so poor, then word would travel fast. The Subaru community is pretty tight. We're not going to let our fellow brethren get screwed.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:06 PM

Car Info: '09 accord, '14 2 seater chevy
The final reply seemed a litte ornery, but personally I would have done the same in the same situation. I hated when I was in retail sales(I worked at a speed shop while back when I was in school) and someone would ask tons of questions only to buy the part somewhere else then have the nerve complain about the outcome to me. My reply would be, "Well, if you ordered it through me, and it was wrong, I would have rectified it". If you had purchased the part through them and they acted the same way then I might say that was **** poor service, but not really in this situation. If you consider your time valuable, as most sales staff do, then you'd probably act the same in their shoes.

While I don't care for the princess attitude I see on the nabisco, I have never had problems ordering parts through them, I've even had mistakes on their part that were very quickly resolved at their cost.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:55 PM

Car Info: Steel Gray 2006 STi MBP 2012 Impreza Sport
nothing but an easy transaction for me
Old 03-10-2006, 12:22 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRX SEDAN OPEN ECU STAGE 1
yeah..ive done 3 transactions though them. and i have had nothing but EXCELLENT service!!! shipping was fast ( i live in So. CAL), communication was excellent. and i just had a great overall expierence. i have nothing to complain about..

sorry to hear about your situation though.

Quick Reply: Subaru Gebuine Parts / Subie Gal?