Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.

Subaru Gebuine Parts / Subie Gal?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 01:05 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Broken Subarus
I deal only with subarugenuineparts.com for OEM bits. Thier prices are the best around, shipping is superfast. Response to emails has always been on point. I refer everyone to them . Your experience is certainly not of the norm. My hat is still off to them for helping me out of a couple of pinches and I will continue to refer people to them.
Old 02-15-2006, 01:19 PM

Car Info: 04 Forester XT/96 Brighton Project
Originally Posted by ipozestu
I deal only with subarugenuineparts.com for OEM bits. Thier prices are the best around, shipping is superfast. Response to emails has always been on point. I refer everyone to them . Your experience is certainly not of the norm. My hat is still off to them for helping me out of a couple of pinches and I will continue to refer people to them.
+1 Jamie has always been prompt, curteous, very helpful with info, has the best pricing for OEM stuff. Beats the hell out of my local dealer and some in the surrounding areas. It will take a week or 2 for my in-town dealer to get the part (subaru isnt their main focus, theyre primarily a ford dealer) and costs 2-3x's as much. Really helpful parts guys there, just that they dont carry much and cost alot. Plus i get my stuff within 2-3 days from jamie. So she has my vote, i've delt with her on her site and in private sales and never had an issue.
Old 02-15-2006, 01:30 PM

Car Info: 2005 Subaru WRX STi
Originally Posted by maddhatteroo7
+1 Jamie has always been prompt, curteous, very helpful with info, has the best pricing for OEM stuff. Beats the hell out of my local dealer and some in the surrounding areas. It will take a week or 2 for my in-town dealer to get the part (subaru isnt their main focus, theyre primarily a ford dealer) and costs 2-3x's as much. Really helpful parts guys there, just that they dont carry much and cost alot. Plus i get my stuff within 2-3 days from jamie. So she has my vote, i've delt with her on her site and in private sales and never had an issue.
Which state do you live in? I'm in Frederick, MD and our Subaru dealership here is mainly a Ford dealership.
Old 02-15-2006, 01:34 PM

i live in CA, which would explain why i get my orders within 2-3 days by standard UPS
Old 02-15-2006, 01:39 PM

i live in CA, which would explain why i get my orders within 2-3 days by standard UPS
It would probably take about a 7-10 days for me to receive an order, especially all the way over in Maryland.
Old 02-15-2006, 06:49 PM

Car Info: '05 Impreza Outback Sport ~ "WTF! Two-Toned?"
Originally Posted by ipozestu

Ahhh... the exact words from her e-mails are there for all to see. The arrogance to say our parts people should get the shaft, when she didn't have a clue to the proper parts... even sold two of these exhaust that don't exist according to her. Then she pulls a review of her great service on NASOIC (the same as posted here) and re-lit her old thread telling all how great she was. Sorry, something smells fishy to me.

So, if I am just a freak case refer them on!
Old 02-15-2006, 06:54 PM

how do we know you didnt edit the email and posted it to your liking? im not sticking up for either of you, all i have done is explained my expierences with ordering parts from her and had always been successful. plus i doubt jamie is that dumb to send emails like that given her job title and where she works in the email/pm's itself. i personally dont know what she has done in the past or what situations may occured, so i guess i dont have the full history...but please dont use forums to bash people regardless of who they are. just simply state your experience in a professional manner so people can see how a business is and can evaluate it for themselves. seriously, this isnt high school so can we all just stop the flamming and gossiping.
Old 02-15-2006, 07:44 PM

how do we know you didnt edit the email and posted it to your liking? im not sticking up for either of you, all i have done is explained my expierences with ordering parts from her and had always been successful. plus i doubt jamie is that dumb to send emails like that given her job title and where she works in the email/pm's itself. i personally dont know what she has done in the past or what situations may occured, so i guess i dont have the full history...but please dont use forums to bash people regardless of who they are. just simply state your experience in a professional manner so people can see how a business is and can evaluate it for themselves. seriously, this isnt high school so can we all just stop the flamming and gossiping.
I agree. I've never met this woman, and to my knowledge, I might have Emailed her ONCE. I didn't have a problem with her. I received a quick response and the questions I asked were answered.

People talk when service is bad, regardless if they're members on NUTSAC (I've adopted that as my new word for NASIOC Thanks for posting that!) or anywhere else. Members of NUTSAC are going to expect the same quality of service that anyone else does.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:22 PM

Car Info: 2005 STi Silver
i love this forum because the mods aren't triggy happy. Everyone is so chill here, i mean the mods. they aren't gonna ban someone just because they dont like em.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by SkylineR35GTRx
i love this forum because the mods aren't triggy happy. Everyone is so chill here, i mean the mods. they aren't gonna ban someone just because they dont like em.
I'm noticing that!

Here, you can actually debate and disagree with people without being accused of starting flame wars, such as on other some other sites. The mods on some of those sites think they're "god," and they'll ban people just because someone disagrees with them when they post. On those sites everybody just kisses the moderators' asses. If they don't, they'll get banned.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:58 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
Originally Posted by NW OBS
Sorry, something smells fishy to me.
that bit made me laugh......seriously though, I checked out her website and it made me want to reach through the screen and slap her...
Old 02-16-2006, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by glenspen
that bit made me laugh......seriously though, I checked out her website and it made me want to reach through the screen and slap her...
What's her website?
Old 02-16-2006, 06:56 PM

Question

Don't know how to go about it any other way MORE professionally. I hit copy on the e-mails and you saw what I got. And YES they were through her work computer with contacts. The point is this is the service I got. From a service business! You can spend your money anywhere you choose. This is a free country. But, if I have had an expierence that is this bad, I sure the h--- am going to send a post to the forums.

This exact post was put in the NASIOC forum under the proper place. 'Vendor Reviews'. Jamie is a mod there and she pulled the post... and gave me 'warning' and 6 points (whatever that's supposed to mean). Then added a post to 'her' isn't she great thread so it ran again. Professional? Think not.

I work at a Subie dealer and are NOT about to flame anyone who doesn't deserve it. I feel I am part of a pretty cool group of people (Subaru Owners). They ALL deserve to know of my situation and the lack of PROFESSIONALISM from her.

Good thing I didn't fire the parts guys. I need them to pack back up the crate to ship the 3" STI exhaust back to SPT.

The end of the topic for me. Will continue to read... but, done talking. It's out there everyone is free to do what they want with it.

Last edited by NW OBS; 02-16-2006 at 06:59 PM.
Old 02-16-2006, 07:24 PM

Exclamation

OOOooops! I just read a post on RS25 that the 'mods' of ANY forum cannot be talked about in a negative manner. A rule breaker. It seems Jamie quit the site.

Wow... so the mods are protected from any negative remarks??? No wonder she pulled the thread posted in 'Vendors Review' off HER site (NACIOC) and reposted her glowing reviews thread. Since she is ALSO a vendor, seems to be a conflict of interest, eh?

Sorry, won't ever happen again. I will check next time to see if the VENDOR is also a MOD ~

I like this forum ~ don't want to get the 'shaft'!!! By making a mistake...

Last edited by NW OBS; 02-16-2006 at 07:27 PM.
Old 02-16-2006, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by NW OBS
OOOooops! I just read a post on RS25 that the 'mods' of ANY forum cannot be talked about in a negative manner. A rule breaker. It seems Jamie quit the site.

Wow... so the mods are protected from any negative remarks??? No wonder she pulled the thread posted in 'Vendors Review' off HER site (NACIOC) and reposted her glowing reviews thread. Since she is ALSO a vendor, seems to be a conflict of interest, eh?

Sorry, won't ever happen again. I will check next time to see if the VENDOR is also a MOD ~

I like this forum ~ don't want to get the 'shaft'!!! By making a mistake...
Hey! It sounds like www.iwsti.com! Over there you can't disagree with the mods or you're starting a flame war! :rotfl:

Quick Reply: Subaru Gebuine Parts / Subie Gal?