Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.

PICS from my trip to the Japan WRC...Finally!

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2005, 05:13 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Talking PICS from my trip to the Japan WRC...Finally!

Got back Thursday night and finally sorted through 400+ pics. Jeez what a blast! Ive been dying to visit Japan for years and I can honestly say it was even better than I thought it would be. Matter of fact by this time next year I should be living over there

Spent the first couple days out there in Tokyo and Yokohama, first place I hit up was Shibuya, famous mostly asthe big shopping district. Its also the best spot to see what the girls in Tokyo are wearing this month

and this month, its all about the big floppy boots and short skirts, not too bad, though some of these girls had SERIOUSLY skinny legs stuffed into boots so big you would just have to picture a pair of plunger handles sticking out of a couple wastebaskets

Old 10-09-2005, 05:17 PM

Heres a brand spanking new Forrester STI I saw rigt outside the US embassy, I really didnt see too many Subys in and around Tokyo, thought maybe they just werent as popular as I thought, that would all change though once I made it up to Hokkaido(you'll see!)

already curb rash, doh!

Last edited by Krinkov; 11-04-2005 at 09:45 PM.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:19 PM

last years Ferrari F1 car at the Vodaphone in Shibuya

Old 10-09-2005, 05:23 PM

Heres some other funny finds in and around Shibuya, as like anywhere else, the fun stuff is down the side streets and alleys.

Tokyo head shop.

Even their Graffiti is in Engrish. NECK FACE CRACK *****!! became our battle cry for the rest of the trip, we shouted it out all over the place during the rally

Old 10-09-2005, 05:31 PM

didnt eat much over there, but drank about a dozen of these little vending machine double-shots a day. Over here we have like one choice(those little starbucks ones) over there each vending machine has like a dozen different types, I swear theres gotta be hundreds! I tried to drink as many of them as I could

other cool vending machines. Beer.

and REALLY big beer!

They really dont sell any sodas over there, you can usually find a coke or pepsi and thats about it. but they do bottle and sell the sweat of some creature called a 'Pocari'

sweatalicious!

Last edited by Krinkov; 10-10-2005 at 12:50 AM.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:37 PM

Car Info: Twin WRX Turbo VR-4
Looks like fun any WRC pics? ( I assume you're not done posting pics on this thread yet...)
Old 10-09-2005, 05:39 PM

you would think the word would have gotten to them by now, but no, everything is still written in grammaticaly absurd Engrish, especially the clothes, some of the phrases on the these things were so down right embarasing you have to think it was done intentionally by someone who really does know how to read and write in english but is just putting offensive stuff on clothes for the sheer subversive pleasure. This shirts not one of those, but its the only one I bothered to take a pic of, and the clothes shops were the best, they ALL had the most obscene rap music blaring while the blissfully unaware pre-teen girl and moms and little kids browsed around. The one the sticks out was "Gonna **** a ***** in the ***! Gonna **** a ***** in the ***!!!" Wow, I dont know who it was rapping but it was just hysterical

Last edited by Krinkov; 10-10-2005 at 08:49 PM.
Old 10-09-2005, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by slagehammer
Looks like fun any WRC pics? ( I assume you're not done posting pics on this thread yet...)
like I said, I had 400+ pics to sort through, I could be replying to this thread all night, check back
Old 10-09-2005, 05:45 PM

Now what Im sure youve all been dying to hear about. The crappers. Well Japan has basically 2 choices, the super futureistic jetsons crapper with preheated seats, *** washer (2 speeds) *** dryer, and even music!

or your other choice, a hole in the ground you have to squat over. These are your choices and theres no middle ground

Attached Thumbnails PICS from my trip to the Japan WRC...Finally!-picture-069.jpg   PICS from my trip to the Japan WRC...Finally!-picture-062.jpg  
Old 10-09-2005, 05:54 PM

Second night was in Yokohama, I really dug this town, I loved the way you could duck down a side street of some of the most futuristic anime looking city backdrop to find a line of tiny ramen shacks next to the river, these wer ealways packed

I thought this said "Oriental Massage" so I ran straight accross 4 lanes of traffic only to bust in there and find out it was some gift shop, I didnt get a "rub and a tug" the whole time! dammit

whats the best thing to serve with $60.00 grapes...

why a $100.00 cantelope of course. And belive me, the $100 melon is really $20 better than the $80 cantelope next to it, I guess you can buy that one if your like, from the ghe-tto or sumptin

Attached Thumbnails PICS from my trip to the Japan WRC...Finally!-picture-096.jpg   PICS from my trip to the Japan WRC...Finally!-picture-098.jpg   PICS from my trip to the Japan WRC...Finally!-picture-068.jpg   PICS from my trip to the Japan WRC...Finally!-picture-067.jpg  

Last edited by Krinkov; 11-04-2005 at 09:50 PM.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:00 PM

we decided to eat here just for the novelty, it was called "Yankees" and was suposed to be some american baseball theme restraunt with an authentic american menu. What'd I have? Lamb and rice bowl with mayonaise, mmm just like grandma used to make

And whats the deal with putting egg and mayonaise on everything, yuck!!

Attached Thumbnails PICS from my trip to the Japan WRC...Finally!-picture-092.jpg  

Last edited by Krinkov; 10-10-2005 at 12:53 AM.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:13 PM

Heres a place for you airsoft *****, boy they really dig this out here!

"This is my Walther! There are many like it, but this one is mine! My Walther is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it, like I master my life. Without me, my Walther is useless. Without my Walther, I am useless. I must fire my Walther true!"

Attached Thumbnails PICS from my trip to the Japan WRC...Finally!-picture-337.jpg   PICS from my trip to the Japan WRC...Finally!-picture-338.jpg   PICS from my trip to the Japan WRC...Finally!-picture-339.jpg   PICS from my trip to the Japan WRC...Finally!-picture-350.jpg  

Last edited by Krinkov; 10-09-2005 at 06:15 PM.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:19 PM

The 7-11s in Japan are WAY cooler than ours, they sell ***in EVERYTHING!

Playstation Games.

Little anime toys.

I even got these AV Idol trading cards there, w00t!:banana:

Attached Thumbnails PICS from my trip to the Japan WRC...Finally!-picture-132.jpg   PICS from my trip to the Japan WRC...Finally!-picture-133.jpg   PICS from my trip to the Japan WRC...Finally!-picture-134.jpg   PICS from my trip to the Japan WRC...Finally!-picture-107.jpg  
Old 10-09-2005, 06:23 PM

Heres Shinjuku, it suposedly used to be the redlight district, but now its mostly teenagers shopping, I had to search for where the pr0n disapeared too

day.

night.

Attached Thumbnails PICS from my trip to the Japan WRC...Finally!-picture-417.jpg   PICS from my trip to the Japan WRC...Finally!-picture-427.jpg  
Old 10-09-2005, 06:27 PM

did hit up some pachinko in Shinjuku though, was kinda boring.

Just add "& Coke & Hookers" to that title and Im never coming out!

Attached Thumbnails PICS from my trip to the Japan WRC...Finally!-picture-013.jpg   PICS from my trip to the Japan WRC...Finally!-picture-418.jpg  

Quick Reply: PICS from my trip to the Japan WRC...Finally!