Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.

my experience with worx tuning

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2004, 06:54 PM

Car Info: 04 wrb wrx
my experience with worx tuning

i ordered their bov after much research and everything about a month and a half ago. they didnt send it out for a long time and i emailed them to ask whats up and they said that they had a batch of bov's coming in and mine would be sent the same day. nothing happened for another two weeks, and i emailed them again, with a bit too mean of a message, but i had to get my point across, and he replied back saying that they had delays because that very batch of bov's were not properly machined and they all had to be scrapped. but he was timly and replied in a very kind tone and that means a lot to me as much of my job is customer service, among other duties. So in all i was very pleased with the service i've gotten from them, even if i am going to get the bov very late. but bottom line, if the customer is happy at the end of a transaction, that is very good for the business, and i'd say i'm pretty happy with how overall i've been treated by mike at worx tuning. oh, and they will be coming out with an externally adjustable fitting to attach to their bov's so you won't have to take it apart to adjust the setting of the spring.
Old 02-10-2004, 10:42 PM
more than meets the eye

Car Info: ?
i had the worx bov... i could barely hear it... even @ 100% atmospheric. i eventually traded it away.

i've gone through 4 aftermarket bovs... lol

hks > worx > turboxs rfl > gfb 50/50 > stock > hks