Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.

is this messed up or what (re: Nino's Auto Accessories)?

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2004, 05:21 PM

Car Info: 06' White GDF 18x10 Wrong Fitment Crew #001
is this messed up or what (re: Nino's Auto Accessories)?

so recently i've won 2 items on ebay from ninosautoaccessories who i believe is jetfan8178 on this board. first is the Sonin rear endlinks then i have a used set of H6 rear upgrade. so first the endlinks arrived and there were no kind of paddings inside the box. he basically threw everything in the box and shipped it out. so the endlinks ended up all scratched up and there were ever minor rust around the area where the bearings go in. same thing happended to the H6 rear upgrade. both times he didnt contact me for a tracking number nor at least notify me that my stufff has been shipped out. so a few days after i paid for the H6 rear upgrade i emailed him for a tracking number. no reply. few days later they arrived in the same condition as the endlinks. the paint on the hub of the rotors were all scratched up so i had to repaint them avoid rust. so after all these unfortunate i decided to be nice and leave him 2 netual feedback with suggestions so that way his feedback wont get affected. i put "good deal, but lack of communication and poor packaging." and this guy turns around and left me 2 negative feedbacks. so now i have 2 extra negative feedbacks for no reason. is this messed up or what?
Old 11-30-2004, 05:21 PM

u know i just double check, i actually left him one positive feedback saying "poor package, but seller was willing to let me return it. great service overall!" and a neutual
feedback saying "good deal, but poor packaging and lack of communication." i cant believe he still gave me a negative feedabck when i said "great service overall" in a positive feedback. thats hella messed up.

by the way, Nino's feedback(look for the 2 left by ommmjido on 1st page)
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...&iid=-1&de=off

my feedback
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS
Old 12-01-2004, 09:35 AM

Glad I am hearing this now. I was thinking about buying a few things from that seller.
Old 12-06-2004, 03:36 AM

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX sedan
Origami posted by ommmjido
so recently i've won 2 items on ebay from ninosautoaccessories who i believe is jetfan8178 on this board.
No member by that username on this board. Ninosautoacc used to be a registered vendor on i-Club but hasn't been for quite a while. His last login was back in June of 2004 and has no other usernames using the same IP address.

Only registered i-Club vendors may post ads selling any items in bulk (multiple sales of same items, business-related).

--
0==WW==0
"…axles of evil…" - george w. bush
Old 12-06-2004, 06:51 AM

Car Info: '00 GT Wagon, BP wannabe
He is selling clutchs on NASIOC and people are complaining about him. Look in the vendor section over there, it won't take long to find it.
Old 12-06-2004, 07:23 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 WRX WRB
This is a cut-and-paste from a NASIOC post, not really an I-club issue.
Old 12-06-2004, 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by sloppyjoe
BEWARE: lies and plays games to try and get out of paying for unwanted item!!!

^^ WTF is that about? Looks like someone else has some beef with you too.
ebay's feedback policy sucks! alot of sellers leave feedback base on what the buyers leave them. the last negative feedback i got was from buying a helmet from this guy, which the helemt was suppose to be new as stated in the description, and turned out to be used. i asked for a refund and never got a reply, reported it to Square Trade and he still didnt reply. so all i could do was to leave him a negative feedback. next thing i know was a new unreasonable negative feedback. alot of times i leave neutual instead of negative feedback just to avoid ppl leaving me a negative in return. in that case whats the point of leaving feedback then, right?
Old 12-07-2004, 02:36 PM

Car Info: TXS tbe, perrin goodies, v7 sti struts...bla bla bla lots of stuff!
Arrow

Originally Posted by ommmjido
ebay's feedback policy sucks! alot of sellers leave feedback base on what the buyers leave them. the last negative feedback i got was from buying a helmet from this guy, which the helemt was suppose to be new as stated in the description, and turned out to be used. i asked for a refund and never got a reply, reported it to Square Trade and he still didnt reply. so all i could do was to leave him a negative feedback. next thing i know was a new unreasonable negative feedback. alot of times i leave neutual instead of negative feedback just to avoid ppl leaving me a negative in return. in that case whats the point of leaving feedback then, right?

The trick to leaving NEGATIVE feed back is leaving it on the 89th day!

That way if the person doesn't look at it or aware of it in time they can not leave you feedback after 90 days.... hahaha

The key is to let it brew inside of you so you don't forget what a bad experience it was then release at the last possible moment :-p

-Nigel
Old 12-07-2004, 07:20 PM

Car Info: JBP 04' WRX
that is really great idea!!! ^^^^^^ :devil: hehehe
Old 12-07-2004, 07:38 PM

Car Info: 03 WRX Sedan MBP/17X7.5 SSR Comps/225 Kumho MX
That's a great idea and I highly recommend it.

I gave an eBay vendor a neutral feedback about 2 years ago after winning a Nikon rubber lens shade in "excellent condition." What arrived was a lens shade with a 1/2" rip in it that was letting light right through. WTF good is a lens shade that won't shade? To make it short, I left a neutral feedback with a complaint about the deal and he retaliated by leaving me a negative feedback, complaining I didn't try to cut a new deal with him. Why do these cheating eBay vendors expect a second chance? When I put up money, I expect them to get it right the FIRST time.

eBay does have a procedure to deal with "retaliatory feedback" if you want to jump through all of the hoops.

Best suggestion: be VERY CAREFUL with anything on eBay and do your best to check out the history and feedback of vendors before you bid. All cautions aside however, expect that if you trade on eBay for any amount of time, your going to get bit once in a while.

Last edited by yzercyber; 12-07-2004 at 08:28 PM. Reason: spel;check
Old 12-08-2004, 08:29 AM

Car Info: 2004 Impreza 2.5 Rs
Hey i'm about to make a purchse on ebay, and looking at vendor feed back some are pretty good. like 95-97% positive, how low does it have to dip before i start doubting their quailty?
Old 12-08-2004, 10:58 AM

Car Info: 03 WRX Sedan MBP/17X7.5 SSR Comps/225 Kumho MX
A 95-97% satisfaction sounds OK, so long as it's a pretty high volume vender and those dissatisfied customers haven't all come during the last month or two. I usually go back to see the last couple of complaints if I can, just to be sure they are not one particular item or have some other factor in common.

I always check to see if I can buy the item for less elsewhere (online or not) before I bid. eBay vendors frequently charge a lot for shipping+handling and you might find the same item for the same price elsewhere, plus free shipping. Remember that if the item is sold from out of state, you may not have to pay the state sales tax, either.

I'd certainly start to worry if a high-volume vender is running low 90% or less in positive feedback.

Everything said, I've made some great purchases on eBay and have had a lot of fun doing it. Sniping is both an art and an excellent stategy!

Last edited by yzercyber; 12-08-2004 at 11:39 AM. Reason: spel;check
Old 12-08-2004, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by NewShockerGuy
The trick to leaving NEGATIVE feed back is leaving it on the 89th day!

That way if the person doesn't look at it or aware of it in time they can not leave you feedback after 90 days.... hahaha

The key is to let it brew inside of you so you don't forget what a bad experience it was then release at the last possible moment :-p

-Nigel
that IS a great idea, thx!

Quick Reply: is this messed up or what (re: Nino's Auto Accessories)?