Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.

Internet Survey, a sign of things to come?

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2003, 05:51 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '02
Internet Survey, a sign of things to come?

I don't know if this is WTLW but, I got a email from some research/survey place sent to WRX owner. **** Load of questions like what is the first thing that comes to mind from a picture, how do you compare Car X Performance to a bunch of others, how do you compare Car X styling to a bunch of others.

EDIT: Damnit Ineternet, also they ask what car you think the legacy sedan is(before they tell you obviously), I said it was a Maxima They also have a VERY extensive section on badging, I guess all the debadgin going on made them think about it.

Anyway things I found interesting:

" If the Impreza were no longer available, how likely is it that you would buy another Subaru? "

"If Subaru introduced a 6-passenger vehicle, how likely is it that you would consider replacing your current Impreza with this new vehicle? "

"How likely is it that you would purchase another Impreza if on the next generation model the name becomes B5R?"

<SHOWING NEW LEGACY>
How likely is it that you would purchase this.....
"If it was called Subaru Legacy Sedan - B5X "

And some Pictures/specs taken from the survey
LEGACY SEDAN

LEGACY WAGON

LEGACY OUTBACK