Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.

HELP I love my PORSCHE BUT I NEED A WRX

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2002 | 04:03 PM

Car Info: 87 944 Turbo Porsche -
Cool HELP I love my PORSCHE BUT I NEED A WRX

Hi all
just let me say that this is my first time on your forum and i love it ...I own a 87 944 turbo(951) Porsche. got a stage 2 chip set and a boost enhancer that makes these little german car absolutly FLY!!!(chip claims a 290hrp and well over 300lbs trq) i can honestly say that there isnt to much on the street that could even come close to pulling on me when that boost is up and i am in one of the higher gears...these thing can go from 70 to 150 like a sling shot..//Whats great abut his car is that its fast, it has a sporty look and its CLASSIE!!!/Most important i am not 18 ny more ia m 23 and i dont want some cheap looking civic that all these kids have these days.
/Its a great car but its getting a little old and i want something new..(and i bought a bike this year also)....thats why i came here i am seriously looking into getting a wrx.
Its hard going from a turbo 944 to something like a honda or something. thats why i'm looking at the wrx..i can say that a couple of weeks ago i was lookng for something a litttle more classie like a c-class benz but i am not sure what i want,,its two diffirent world there. but i can say these little wxr's found a way in my head. I mean look at the specs. turbo,awd,endless mods are capable ad you gotta love that wr blue...i am not sure what i should do...any opinions? what 1/4 time would you expect form some mods like a ,intake, bov, and mybe a chip change?..help

Thank you all for your help and time...