Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.

Exhaust flame thrower

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2003, 11:53 AM

Car Info: 03 Rex: HKS, Injen, Apexi, Perrin, Rota
Lightbulb some advice for you...

first off, let me welcome you to I-club if you are new. I only say that (despite your 58 posts) because in the past this type of subject line usually draws some harsh responses and i would've expected you to know that...

Secondly, there might be one or two others here that share your love of the fire, but mostly you will catch hell from the rest of us who are into actual performance, not 2F2F...

Third, if you really want to know more about the flamethrower thing, just do a google search for "RICE" and you should find all the info you need.

Fourth, as to whether or not this is a good idea... I guess everyone's dreams are important to them, but its up to the rest of the world to decide if they will squash them or not.

I could care less if you put flames in your car or something, in fact the only way i see this thing working is if you have some Trogdor stickers on your doors and a PA speaker that keeps repeating "BURNINATING THE PHEASANTS, BURNINATING THE COUNTRYSIDE..."; seriously though, if you have a subie, just make it go faster. don't make the people who see your car think that all subarus shoot fire at their ****, drive real fast, and cut people off. cause thats the stigma that gets attached with mods like that.

i'm not tryin to be a jackass, my own rex draws attention, but its cause people wanna know what kind of car is that? not: "what kinda idiota has fire coming out?" besides the fact that a lot of the pieces of most cars around the rear or undercarriage are manufactured out of some type of petroleum-based substance(plastic), and they will catch fire if they get hot enough.

In the end, each must decide for himherself if their own personal goals are worth aspiring towards. And if you realize they aren't, but you still wanna do it. Then maybe you're an idiot; but if you don't care, then I say go for it...
Old 10-16-2003, 12:13 PM

Car Info: 02 PSM WRX
"BURNINATING THE PHEASANTS, BURNINATING THE COUNTRYSIDE...";

ROTFLMAO!!
Old 10-16-2003, 02:17 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
Originally posted by djerickd
"BURNINATING THE PHEASANTS, BURNINATING THE COUNTRYSIDE...";

ROTFLMAO!!
My thoughts exactally! lol

To get your flame throwing needs... why dont you just get GTA and you can light as many people on fire as you want.
Cheers
-Jeff
Old 10-16-2003, 02:39 PM
ish

Car Info: 2009 wrx & 2000 4runner
run catless and rich and you will shoot fireballs
Old 10-16-2003, 06:15 PM

Nah, the definition of "rice" has changed in the past few years. It no longer refers to any vehicle manufactured in Asia, it describes some of the things people do to their cars, regardless of where they were made. Import rice, domestic rice, the epidemic has gone global.
Old 10-16-2003, 06:34 PM

Car Info: 2004 WRX STi
"BURNINATING THE PHEASANTS, BURNINATING THE COUNTRYSIDE..."
Burninating all the peoples and their thatched roof cottages!

Quick Reply: Exhaust flame thrower