Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.

Does I-club care about 2Fast2Furious?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2003, 09:44 PM

Car Info: 1993/2000/2001 GF4 mostly red
Look on the bright side- these movies could make rice become passe. When manufacturers started tossing altezzas on new cars, I noticed a lot fewer on the streets. Maybe now that 'underground street racing' () is a trend, those geeks will find something new to be tasteless and tacky with. If we're lucky, it will be like interior decoratijng or something, so the rest of us aren't subjected to it.
Old 06-02-2003, 10:27 PM

Car Info: 2 SemiCustom-2Regulars
God I Love All The Opinions...

This is what makes the world go around, all good opinions and no one has taken to Bashing each other for their opinions..

Now as Rodney King would say " Dam I'm Glad were All Getting Along.."

Great ...isn't...
WheelMan Ang
Old 06-02-2003, 11:32 PM
NASIOC Slut

Car Info: 1995 Subaru Impreza 1.8 L
I only care cause they RUINED that EVO and Skyline
Old 06-03-2003, 02:06 PM

Car Info: TXS tbe, perrin goodies, v7 sti struts...bla bla bla lots of stuff!
Arrow

Originally posted by BAN SUVS
Look on the bright side- these movies could make rice become passe. When manufacturers started tossing altezzas on new cars, I noticed a lot fewer on the streets. Maybe now that 'underground street racing' () is a trend, those geeks will find something new to be tasteless and tacky with. If we're lucky, it will be like interior decoratijng or something, so the rest of us aren't subjected to it.
I wish that was true here about the altezzas... omg :-( I have seen them on trucks, and not nice new trucks were talking 1989 ford trucks that look BEAT... I actually asked this guy is that your truck with the "clear taillights" he said "yep". This guy was at least 50...lol Everywhere I turn anymore there are altezzas, very bad... Although whoever started it is probably making a lot of money from them...

-Nigel
Old 06-04-2003, 02:44 AM

Car Info: dream car Subaru STi
their is a difference between the movie and the riced out cars you see on the streets. you guys are so narrow minded. just because the car is colorful u immediately respond "rice" which is just sad and ignorant. its just a movie. its not supposed to be real. and the cars are slow because they are too fixed up that it slowed down the times. its fixed up for the movie. not for real street racing. and yes that wrx with altezzas.... wat were u thinking.
Old 06-04-2003, 06:37 AM

Car Info: 19' Impreza Sport Manual / 99 Miata / 13' OB
Exclamation 2Fast2Furous

TooStupid...
Old 06-06-2003, 04:23 PM

I just keep cringing each time I see the intercooler on that Evo get smashed on the promo. Then they keep driving like its ok...

I'll watch the movie on DVD. Might drive down to the theater in my Jeep and park on the ricers though..

At least when prepping a WRX for rallyx you don't have to worry about looking rice. I'm not sure too many people will understand why there are mud flaps on the car.

Jason

Quick Reply: Does I-club care about 2Fast2Furious?