Subaru General Anything about Subaru related that would not be more appropriate in another existing i-Club forum.

accident with another person lying

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2003, 12:53 PM

Car Info: dream car Subaru STi
scooby, from the story you told me, u are gona win because its totally that idiots fault for hitting you, the insurance people are very smart, they will find out whos fault it is based on both sides of the story, basically u were cruisin in the middle lane then suddenly that idiot smashs into you rear left door? that suks, but its his fault, since the damage is to the rear of your car the insurance knows that u had no fault because the rear is other people responsibility, now unless you didnt see ur blind spot before u changed lanes but thats not the case because u really were already in the middle lane completely right? u have a witness that can prove that then ur fine. basically from the details of your rear left door beingsmashed and not ur rear trunk, sounds like its that guys dumb car who hit u so its his fault. now if did cut him off, it wouldnt have been ur rear left door, it would have been ur rear trunk. so watever that guy says will be totally useless, just say he is lying and u have proof. and since he is black thug, he will be discriminated against in court so u have a good chance, he sounds like a black thug because u said he shouted at u, that shows he is really STUPID, and a bad driver, and no education. sounds like a thug. thugs are worthless. u will win, let me know how u do ok.
Old 09-18-2003, 01:01 PM

damn that suks, im pissed offf for you guys, stupid *** drivers. i swear, if someone every hit me and trtied to lie and not accept fault, ill beat the **** out of them on the spot. take them into an alley then beat my moneys worth out of them. u guys should consider that. if they dont wanna pay cash, make them pay with blood.
Old 09-18-2003, 01:28 PM

once ur car has been hit its becomes a *****, its been devirginized. thats why f u k those idiots who cant drive safely.