STi Countdown Perfect place to engage in hot discussions about the upcoming WRX STi. Please post all US WRX STi questions, answers, speculations here

Worried...

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2003, 04:49 PM

well, think about it this way hunterkiller, the STi may be the car of your dreams, however, as i was telling oppie1, this is just the beginning. there will be something better and better. as a matter of fact, there are much better things out there right now in terms of cars. it's just a matter of what you want. and also, as someone has mentioned, you don't really want to buy a first production car for such a steep price, it's not really worth it. the market is still growing. look, we've just got the EVO and the STi and look what direction it's headed. trust me, there will be many better things to come. save your money, in any way possible and later, when you have the dough to spend, buy a skyline or something if you want a "dream car", or even a porsche. i'm sure if you save wisely, even make profits here and there, why buy something that everybody can afford, get something everybody can't afford, although the STi is very tempting. just don't put yourself in debt. also, when you're young, it's the best time to look for ways to make money, rather than spend it.

Quick Reply: Worried...