STi Countdown Perfect place to engage in hot discussions about the upcoming WRX STi. Please post all US WRX STi questions, answers, speculations here

Extra charges and options on STi. Spoke to Dealer.

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2003, 02:39 PM

Car Info: The Thundercougarfalconbird
essogas,

the only rim I have on any of the cars in GT3 is the Volk TE37s. Damn those rims go good with any car.

Tim

Last edited by samurai; 03-31-2003 at 02:43 PM.
Old 03-31-2003, 07:22 PM

Car Info: a car with 4 wheels
04sti

I think that the 20k you had, should goto your footwork, audio system and aero kit for your car, safe the rest in bank for later, until you car break in ( 6K -8k I will perfer, unless you wanna get another car in the next 3-4 years.) or you can always go with your way ... just suggesting
Old 04-03-2003, 06:17 PM

Car Info: dream car Subaru STi
damn!! 04sti! u are lucky 16 year old! well i guess im spoiled but not as spoiled as you because i have to transfer to UC school before i can buy a new car, and even then i dont think my parents would pay 31G's for a car so if i want the sti ima have to pay part of it myself just go get it, unlike you, you get 20G's!!!! wtf!!! plus an sti! wtf!!!! now that is wat i kall f kn lucky a$$
Old 04-03-2003, 06:22 PM

Car Info: dream car Subaru STi
by the way 04sti... driving an sti takes a lot of skills... you better not grind up the gear box and burn out the clutch.. or downshift into the wrong gear wen ur redlining. please just take kare of ur car ya.. and drive it real SAFE on the streets, that car is real fast so dont crash into anything in 1st gear cause it takes a lot of control, especially if u drive manual, and even more especially if u drive an STI!!!. sigh... youngsters these days are giving such crazy technology they just dont appreciate.. hope u appreciate this car! i mean appreciate appreciate appreciate.. and treat your parents with respect every second u talk to them. =)

p.s u lucky !@#$@#$%@#$%!!@#!@$#!@#

Quick Reply: Extra charges and options on STi. Spoke to Dealer.